HI sir i m in a difficult situation rite nw. According to my aieee AIR 2912 i m getting admission in the following colleges and respective branches- 1. ECE /CSE in PEC 2. Mining engg in ISMU Dhanbad 3. Computer Engg in NIT Surathkal(hoping to get ECE in NIT Warangal in the fourth phase as the closing rank in third counselling is 2830) 4. IT in NSIT Delhi in the first phase of counselling without upgradation I am from punjab. i wud not prefer going to Jharkhand as there is an entire shift in our lifestyle. So plz arrange the rest three options in a preferably descending order as soon as possible. and wat cud i get in DCE/NSIT till the last phase.????? PLZ REPLYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HI sir i m in a difficult situation rite nw. According to my aieee AIR 2912 i m getting admission in the following colleges and respective branches-

1. ECE /CSE in PEC

2. Mining engg in ISMU Dhanbad

3. Computer Engg in NIT Surathkal(hoping to get ECE in NIT Warangal in the fourth phase as the closing rank in third counselling is 2830)

4. IT in NSIT Delhi in the first phase of counselling without upgradation

I am from punjab. i wud not prefer going to Jharkhand as there is an entire shift in our lifestyle. So plz arrange the rest three options in a preferably descending order as soon as possible. and wat cud i get in DCE/NSIT till the last phase.?????

PLZ REPLYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Grade:12

1 Answers

AskiitianExpert Shine
10 Points
14 years ago

Hi

ECE in NIT Warangal would be really good. If u can get that in the fourth counselling then surely go for that . ECE has gt good future prospects and has numerous job options. Graduates in Electronics  have opportunities in Government and private companies for installation, operation and maintenance of electronics equipments and systems. Defence, space and other large research organisations employ electronics engineers in design and development of complex devices and systems for signal processing and telecommunication. Industries involved in design and fabrication of devices, integrated circuits, embedded systems, electronic equipments etc have also provide large scale placements for engineers with this specilisation. Installation and maintenance of electronic equipments used for health care in hospitals, equipments & systems for instrumentation and control in process industries automation systems of assembly line in production industries, etc are also handled by electronics engineers.

Then i would suggest u fr CSE in PEC. Although NIT Surathkal is also a very good institute but since u r from punjab, u ll prefer staying in PEC and u can enjoy ur lifestyle too. PEC is moreover considered a better college over NIT Surat as per outlook. Well, these surveys are nt exactly accurate bt they do give a rough idea about the colleges.

Then IT in NSIT, and then mining in ISM Dhanbad. Mining is nt a kinda job that most ppl prefer, so other options wud be better,

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free