HETAV PATEL

Grade 11,

HI HOW IS NIT SURAT (GUJARAT) IN TERMS OF INFRASTRUCTURE & OTHER FACILITIES IS IT A WI-FI CAMPUS . TELL ME ABOUT IT . COMPARE IT WITH NIT NAGPUR . EEE OF NIT NAGPUR vs ECE IN NIT SURAT (GUJARAT) . PLEASE TELL ME ABOUT THE PLACEMENTS IN NIT SURAT (GUJARAT) . WHAT IS THE AVG. SALARY???

HI HOW IS NIT SURAT (GUJARAT) IN TERMS OF INFRASTRUCTURE & OTHER FACILITIES IS IT A WI-FI CAMPUS . TELL ME ABOUT IT . COMPARE IT WITH NIT NAGPUR . EEE OF NIT NAGPUR vs ECE IN NIT SURAT (GUJARAT) . PLEASE TELL ME ABOUT THE PLACEMENTS IN NIT SURAT (GUJARAT) . WHAT IS THE AVG. SALARY???

Grade:Upto college level

1 Answers

AskiitianExpert Shine
10 Points
14 years ago

Hi

In 2009 , NIT surat has been placed as the topmost NIT by India today. Its an excellent college with good infrastructure and faculty. It has gt sufficient facilities, bt i do not think its a wi fi campus. To know more about its rankings on each parameter then plese follow the link indiatoday.intoday.in/index.php .

NIT Surat is way better than NIT Nagpur and also ECE is a much better branch. Placements are good with an average package of 4.5 - 5 lacs p.a . to get info on their placement stats , do follow the link www.svnit.ac.in/stats.php  . ECE has gr8 prospects and is one of the best paid streams at present.

Graduates in Electronics  have opportunities in Government and private companies for installation, operation and maintenance of electronics equipments and systems. Defence, space and other large research organisations employ electronics engineers in design and development of complex devices and systems for signal processing and telecommunication. Industries involved in design and fabrication of devices, integrated circuits, embedded systems, electronic equipments etc have also provide large scale placements for engineers with this specilisation. Installation and maintenance of electronic equipments used for health care in hospitals, equipments & systems for instrumentation and control in process industries automation systems of assembly line in production industries, etc are also handled by electronics engineers.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free