There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

which is betr mechanical or civil 4m HBTI?

sum say dat ME n CE dont hav any scope 4 girls.Is dere any truth in dis?

7 years ago

Answers : (3)

who said girls cant study mechanical or civil eng. .

Nobody in the world can stop u if u are determined....

7 years ago

Its not true that Girls do not have scope in civil or mechanical engg. There is an equal scope for both girls and boys, Although civil is involved in job with not so good working environment lyk field jobs, visiting sites etc, but this does not restrict girls from doing such jobs. Moreover there are jobs apart from these too, lyk the planning and design etc. Otherwise mechanical is a good options, many girls do take up this \branch and are doing good in it.

Civil has got good scope in the near future with all the infrastructure development taking place in India.

Scope of civil engineering in India and abroad: Opportunities exist in the public and private sectors in large numbers in all branches of design, construction and maintenance, infrastructure development in both India and abroad. Right now constructions industry is booming as there is growth in infrastructure requirement throughout the country. This is going to stay for next few decades. Scope of civil engineers lies with many developing countries in middle east, Africa, Asia where infrastructure development is picking up and Indian engineers are in great demand.

7 years ago
										thank you 4 ur help and encouragement!!!!
7 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Discuss with colleagues and IITians

I am in Class 12. I want a complete study plan for physics. How should i study in order to have good score in boards. My aim is to get 90+. List all important topics with most important...
@ shreyas physics is a easy subject as far as i knows , frst of all now , whatever u are doing , stop that and do geometrical optics and wave optics chapter , and remember – dnt put wave...
2017 years ago
i just took a look at sample paper by CBSE. I wasnt able to answer questions properly even for the topics i had studied. I am scared of physics a lot. I actually want to know how the paper...
2 days ago
@ shreays , kindly let me know in which part u stuck in the cbse sample paper , derivation will be nearly 24 marks in exam , but maximum it will be 27 , not more than that , and cbse asks...
how many marks derivations are there and from where should i practise the numericals in sl arora it has lots of them and on every topic. so please kindly let me know the important...
Hello..... Which is the most sweetest artificial sugar ??
@ jeeva The most sweetest artificial sugar will be Aspartame . that are there in the chemistry in everyday life chapter of class 12 , kindly refer ncert . there are many types of sweetener...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
How to prepare for kvpy ? What is the benefit of getting selected in this exam from sa stream . Will the whole syllabus of class 11 be coming in exam if so please yell me how to prepare tje...
@ anushka selecting in kvpy , have a lot of benifit , as you have direct entry in iiser and iisc like prominent institution , and this exam happens in two tier mode , frst u have to write a ...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
dear Friend there is a saying – No pains, no gains that measn that iof you work hard then only you have chances to succeed, very true. It means that you will have to make yourself undergo a ...
Aneesh Sehgal 3 months ago
HI ANUSHKA VISIT any more question plese post it thanks
SAHIL 3 months ago
i am getting it at iiit allahabad and cse at iiitd delhi . pls suggest which to choseoutlining some differences between the two
Depends on the branch you get , if it is your desired stream then go for it without any second thought, otherwise explore on google the top rated institutions, choose a few, visit their...
Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago
iit delhi my personal opinion
V. Harshit - one year ago
I passed my class 12 in 2014. I dropped a year and got CS+MBA(dual degree) in Thapar University, Patiala in 2015. I did not want to do MBA from Thapar and I gave JEE Mains in 2016 as well....
Do you think that you still have chances to continue as you have stated that you dropped a yesr? Secondly you are hopeful to get a seat in CS 4yr, and on the other hand you said about DTU...
Aneesh Sehgal 3 months ago
better to join iit.its best.dony miss the chance brother.if you are sure about ur seat in iit.then go for it.all the very best
Piyush Peeyush 3 months ago
I scored 101 in jee mains as per general category n m expecting around 85% in boards .I wanna know which college n which branch I shall be eligible.
If you wish to get an admission at an IIT or upper level NIT then you’ll have to do a wonderful job in Jee advanced as well, otherwise you may get admission at leading private...
Aneesh Sehgal 5 months ago
use Resonance rank predictor , askiitians or career360 rank predictor and check the cutoffs of the colleges you want to get into.
Aniket Sinha 5 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Ask Experts