SIR,I DEEPLY WANT IIT AND BECOME A SCIENTIST IN BIOTECHNOLOGY/GENETIC ENGINEERING.FOR THAT I HAVE TO GET BELOW 1500 RANK.I AM OBC CATEGORY.BUT DUE TO FRIENDS AND OTHER DISTURBANCE I WASTED THE TWO YEARS.BUT I HAVE A LITTLE TOUCH IN ALL SUBJECTS.MY SISTER IS TOTALLY HANDICAPPED.MY FATHER IS BUS CONDUCTOR AND WE ARE ECONOMICALLY POOR.PLEASE GIVE ME GOOD AND WELL EXPLAINED SUGGESTION.I AM READY TO DO ANY TYPE OF HARDWORK.I DONT WANT TO TAKE LONGTERM.PLEASE PLEASE HELP HOW CAN I PLAN MY STUDY AND WHAT TOPICS FIRST TO BE OMPLETED.PLEASE GIVE SOME INSPIRATION WORDS TO NOT GO TO DISAPPOINTMENT.PLEASE HELP ME AND INDIRECTLY MY FAMILY BY HELPING ME TO GET SUCCESS.THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

SIR,I DEEPLY WANT IIT AND BECOME A SCIENTIST IN BIOTECHNOLOGY/GENETIC ENGINEERING.FOR THAT I HAVE TO GET BELOW 1500 RANK.I AM OBC CATEGORY.BUT DUE TO FRIENDS AND OTHER DISTURBANCE I WASTED THE TWO YEARS.BUT I HAVE A LITTLE TOUCH IN ALL SUBJECTS.MY SISTER IS TOTALLY HANDICAPPED.MY FATHER IS BUS CONDUCTOR AND WE ARE ECONOMICALLY POOR.PLEASE GIVE ME GOOD AND WELL EXPLAINED SUGGESTION.I AM READY TO DO ANY TYPE OF HARDWORK.I DONT WANT TO TAKE LONGTERM.PLEASE PLEASE HELP HOW CAN I PLAN MY STUDY AND WHAT TOPICS FIRST TO BE OMPLETED.PLEASE GIVE SOME INSPIRATION WORDS TO NOT GO TO DISAPPOINTMENT.PLEASE HELP ME AND INDIRECTLY MY FAMILY BY HELPING ME TO GET SUCCESS.THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

Grade:12

3 Answers

SAGAR SINGH - IIT DELHI
878 Points
13 years ago

Dear student,

Please avoid posting the same doubt again...

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh

B.Tech, IIT Delhi

Aiswarya Ram Gupta
35 Points
13 years ago

dont get disappointed...

study ncert books thoroughly and make a conceptual base urself.

and then try solving previous years question papers.....and correct those papers yourself by referring the correct solutions..

this helps you to understand your mistake and correct it..........it also improve your problem solving ability....

and while doing previous years question papers........keep a time limit and then do the paper......

at first u will get less marks..........but dnt get disappointed..........try more...........

All The Best!!

tel my greetings to your sister..:)

Aiswarya Ram Gupta
35 Points
13 years ago

and aproove my replys if you like it....pls............

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free