Hi, I am looking for admission for my brother. 1. )He has got the IT BHU Chemical through IIt-JEE. 2. He has got Bits Pilani Chemical through BITSAT. I am confused which is the better option for him because IT BHU admission is through IIT-JEE and it also is one of the oldest institute. Bits has great reputation and has good infra. And Its good If he wants to pursue MS after Btech. Please suggest which the better option for him. It’s really urgent as I have to deposit fees a by tomorrow and it should reach there by 11th. Regards, Shweta

Hi,

I am looking for admission for my brother.

1. )He has got the IT BHU Chemical through IIt-JEE.

2. He has got Bits Pilani Chemical through BITSAT.

I am confused which is the better option for him because IT BHU admission is through IIT-JEE and it also is one of the oldest institute.

Bits has great reputation and has good infra. And Its good If he wants to pursue MS after Btech.

Please suggest which the better option for him. It’s really urgent as I have to deposit fees a by tomorrow and it should reach there by 11th.

Regards,

Shweta

Grade:Upto college level

1 Answers

Pratham Ashish
17 Points
14 years ago

hi shweta,

i think out of d two colleges regarding chem, IT-bhu is better as first of all it is an iit ,n ya it is also a very old institute ,,...

In terms of placements, i wud say dat both of dese colleges r same but since ur brother wanna do MS after btech den an iit degree wud be very handy as iits r well recognised globally n hav a very high reputation.....So, i wud suggest u to take chem at it-bhu as from der u will get an iit tag d importance of dis tag can be seen from d popularity of iits not only in india but also in abroad....regarding Ms i must say dat if he went abroad den he will be benefitted fom dis iit degree...

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free