• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

iam geting electrical @ DEC & i hav b.des @ iit g where should i go

7 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi astha..!!

It is best advised to get yourself admission in Electrical @ DCE.. It has always been in top 10 lists of colleges for most of the times..

While IIT g though an IIT no doubt a great institution and having an IITian tag which makes it  even more special..

But B.des is actually not something that I would like to reccomend just for the sake of being called an IITian and especially in today's times when so many IITs are coming up. So that IIT Tag impression is soon gonna diminish from our minds..

Plus DCE  in most of the college rankings is ranked better than IIT g..

and You are really getting a good branch in DCE so dont lose it..

GO For DCE...

7 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Discuss with colleagues and IITians

I wanted to ask that how should i study in class 12 ? for eg:- physics numericals..... from which chapters are they important and whattype of question can come what should i focus more and...
@ shreyas If u are talking about the board exams then i am giving some imp derivations here 1- derivation abt the construction and working of cyclotron 2- derivation of AC generator and...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
Thanx #biswal really thanx for your support. Also can you post for chemistry, maths and biology too. all the important parts and the topics in which students mostly face problems and also...
Shreyas Patil 3 months ago
@ shreyas Kindly post anathor question on the forum , that u required study plan and imp topics to focus on JEE and boards . i can definitely answer that .. plzzz , beacuse this ques are...
A motor van weighing 4400 kg rounds a level curve of radius 200 m on an unbanked road at 60 km/hr. What should be minimum value of coefficient of friction to prevent skidding? At what angle ...
Hi I got the first part . But second i got a negative value that tan theta = -0.001. let c be coefficient of friction. v= root(cgr) so 50/3 = root( c *2000) so 2500/9 = c*2000 so c= 5/ 36 = ...
Devansh Jatin Ponda 2 months ago
If you want to be physict why you want to choose engineering . Go for basic sciences and do physics bachelors and masters
Sourabh Singh 3 months ago
@ XAVIER for becomming a physicist u need to do hardwork right now . do hard work and get selected in iiser , iisc like research institute , where the labs are fully furnished . and u can...
my CRL rank is 16620 in paper 2, gen catagory..can i get b arch in NOT tiruchirapalli? the previous answers were not satisfying..plse
Yes you can get it, if you are from other state too.. the last year closing rank for NIT Trichy was 21000 approx, for outside candidates.
Saurabh Kumar one year ago
Make sure that you are a NATA qualified, as there may be pretty good chances for you to get a seat, but if you could not make it there then you may try getting seat at other reputed...
Soneel Verma one year ago
what is the fee structure of iit delhi for m tech
The tution is very less which cists arnd 2000-3000 and overall fee including mess+hostel shldnt cross 20000-25000 INR per semester the 2 yr course contains 4 semesters and all m Tech...
Ramesh V 6 years ago
Can you tell me what is % required in for admission in i have completed my
Pawan kumar 5 years ago
I have only six months for preparation for jee mains 2016 suggest me the book to solve
For mathematics:ncert exemplar and mcq books by a Das Gupta are the best.. It has right mix of questions ranging from easier to diificult level ...if you solve these two book then your...
Himanshu 11 months ago
For physical chemistry use p bhadur one of the best book for iitjee mains and advanced.. For physical study ncert line by line to build base and then study hc verma or DC Pandey...
Himanshu 11 months ago
organic:you need to study all mechanisms and reactions .... First study ncert book and then go for some coaching material or any other book you have purchased earlier .......
Himanshu 11 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Ask Experts