HI SIR I WANNA ASK U ABOUT WHEN AND HOW 2 START D MBA PREPARATION AFTER TAKING ADMISSION IN IIT PLZ TELL ME IN DETAIL.WAITING 4 REPLY.

HI SIR

I WANNA ASK U ABOUT WHEN AND HOW 2 START D MBA PREPARATION AFTER TAKING ADMISSION IN IIT PLZ TELL ME IN DETAIL.WAITING 4 REPLY.

Grade:Upto college level

1 Answers

AskiitianExpert Shine
10 Points
14 years ago

Hi

Common Admission Test (CAT), is the common entrance exam that you have to take to get admission to the Indian Institute of Management (IIM), at Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Calcutta, Lucknow, Indore, and Kozhikode. Many other institutes like, MICA, Nirma Institute of Management, S.P. Jain Institute, also draw out their candidates based on the performance in CAT.

To prepare for CAT , u need not start preparation from the day 1 of ur graduation. Starting the preparation in ur start of third year wud be sufficient. Even, if u want to start it now,then no need to join any institute , just start improving ur vocabulary , read editorials daily, learn maths shortcuts etc. these wud help.

During the start of ur 3rd yr of graduation , join any good institute to prepare for CAT.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free