sir i am pranay naidu studying 11th standard. today my teacher told me that intelligence is not enough but attitude is also necessary for iit. the only bad thing or not that i have is going late to the college on the morning. what should i do?

sir i am pranay naidu studying 11th standard. today my teacher told me that intelligence is not enough but attitude is also necessary for iit. the only bad thing or not that i have is going late to the college on the morning. what should i do?

Grade:12

3 Answers

SAGAR SINGH - IIT DELHI
878 Points
13 years ago

Dear student,

You have to avoid going late in the class and punctuality is the most important thing in school and yes he is right along with intelligence , attitude also matters much....

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh

B.Tech, IIT Delhi

sagarsingh24.iitd@gmail.com

vikas askiitian expert
509 Points
13 years ago

dear pranay , a collage teacher will surely not like, that u are doing some other work in his period so i suggest u not 

to do such things in any teaching period , when i was i 12th , i always do this type of work in my games period or library period & its a not a good thing that u are going late to collage ,so  set u timings & have at least 6-7 hrs of sleep ...

pranay -askiitians expert
44 Points
13 years ago

thankx

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free