Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

hi ,

could u send ranker test paper file to my email or arrange it??i only dont hve tht unable 2 get it....even my seniors dont hve

email id is

5 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear student,

You can download it from askIITians website...

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh

B.Tech, IIT Delhi

5 years ago

hey even i need it... U got???

Can anyone please mail it to me at:

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Discuss with colleagues and IITians

How can i remember the reactions in the inorganic elements??? in p-Block Elements there are so many methods of preparation and reaction and properties. Please help me as soon as possible.
@ shreyas actually every student faceing problem with p block , but with constant prep u can do it . at frst also i got scared with the large no of ncert pages . but the follwoing strategy...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
Can anyone give me link to download all the question papers at a time from askiitians of all years with solutions. Downloading and searching one one question paper is time consuming. i want ...
@ shreyas i think u want previous year question paper . if so , then u have to download one by one year , but search in google , there are sites which gives you complete 5-6 years papers in ...
Umakant biswal one month ago
sorry but such link is not available.but you can do this task in your free time thanks best of luck for your preperations
SAHIL one month ago
Please tell the respective books for physics , chemistry and maths for class 11.
@ riya You can follow these books for sucess in the engg entrance exam . PHYSICS 1- CONCEPT OF PHYSICS BY H C VERMA 2- PROBLEMS IN GENERAL PHYSICS BY I E IRODV 3- UNDERSTANDING PHYSICS BY D ...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
please visit thanks and approve my answer if any other question please post it
SAHIL 3 months ago
hi..i am latesh..i am right now doing my 12th.from cbse. i want to go for iit. but then this year i am not prepared well. so do you think dropping and then appearing for exam is a good...
Dear latesh Its depend upon you ,if you think that you can get better college after prepearing one year ,then you can drop. most of the student worried about that it will effect their...
Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 6 years ago
​what all should. I. Do to get into iit. Bombay cse
@ sanjay I think you are asking about study strategy , if so, then below are the things that u have to do . frst of all u need to understand that u have to clear both JEE main and advanced...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
sir please suggest What should be the preference iit or course
@ muskan the main thing is the branch , as in most of the time , the college doesnot matter a lot , but its depend upon how strong your resume are .. i hv a example case of that also , let...
Umakant biswal 4 months ago
see you need to hv a balance of both, try to get in the 7 zonal iit. But remember dont compromise on the branch because you are going to be recognised by your branch and your life depen on...
Abhishek Singh 4 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Ask Experts