There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

if a student attending classes for btech and also he wish to attend the jee 2011..can he qualify ?

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

if you are attending from any iit then not eligible otherwise eligible

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Can anyone give me link to download all the question papers at a time from askiitians of all years with solutions. Downloading and searching one one question paper is time consuming. i want ...
@ shreyas i think u want previous year question paper . if so , then u have to download one by one year , but search in google , there are sites which gives you complete 5-6 years papers in ...
Umakant biswal one month ago
sorry but such link is not available.but you can do this task in your free time thanks best of luck for your preperations
SAHIL one month ago
is it ok to learn only the most important chapters of PCM in JEE MAIN
Hi student, It actually depends on time. If you have less time then you might want to follow this strategy. But if you have got time focus on completing all topics Thanks
Nishant Vora 2 months ago
@ xavier Yes , if u are now in class 12 th then u can , beacuse u have also to prepare for board exam . but give board exam as your frst priority , as its the one time exam , and u need 75...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
hi xavier visit
SAHIL 2 months ago
is there any quantum mechanics in electrical engineering?
@ xavier No , its not on electrical engg , but its on mechanical engg. if u can refer to the defination of quantum mechanics then it is its a branch of mechanics that deals with the...
Umakant biswal one month ago
CORRECT ORDER OF STABILITY IS 1. -2 CH-C(TRIPLE BOND) CH & 2. - CH=C=CH - a. 1>2 b. 2>1 c. 1=2 d. none of these
Dear Rahul, The correct answer to this question would be (b). As you can see, both (1) & (2) are the different resonance structures of the same compound. But in (2) the charge is more...
Askiitians Expert Himanshu Geed - IIT Delhi 6 years ago
Sir my physics is weak.Is there any chance that i can get a good rank on the basis of chemistry and biology,and by reading just ncert of biology and chemistry can i get good marks.
@ jueely Yes , for sure , but u will not get good college by that , u can manage with qualifying the neet , but for getting over 510 , u need to study physics , i am not saying to go into...
Umakant biswal 26 days ago
I am really worried about the hostel conditions in nits. I can’​t study in crowd. I saw that no nit offers single seater rooms( I am talking about the nits which I can get with a rank of...
The environment is very good in the hostels of NITs. All are good students their. Definetly the enjoyment + study both is done on the timmly manner. Don’t worry about that. You will...
Vijay Mukati one year ago
Dear Tanuj, I just wantb to tell you – GROW UP,...don’t be bothered about the kind of environment at hostels,.....its like that only.......mind you it becomes a part and parcel of one’s...
Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Ask Experts