There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

i have completed my hs from arunachal pradesh this year.right now i m taking coaching in fiitjee for iit in kolkata.but my basics r very much what would be the smart decision , to prepare for iit or to prepare for aieee. ?actually what is the difference between aieee and iit preparation?is it possible to prepare for iit in this 7 months left?

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi Sanjeevan,

According to me, you should go for AIEEE. Seven months is very less time for IIT if your basics r very much poor.

For IIT you need to first read books thoroughly and make the concepts , then you have to prepare for the JEE exam according to the pattern and then you have to take the test series to revise the concepts. It takes around 1.5 years to complete all the topics for all 3 subjects. so i would suggest that you go for AIEEE due to short duration of time.

AIEEE asks relatively easy questions. AIEEE judges less on in depth understanding of concepts than IIT. AIEEE wants to cover all the topics rather. With one good reading of books and basic knowledge of concepts and prepare some topics better than other topics and do some test series then you can give good shot for AIEEE.

But yes u need to study hard for AIEEE too as time is less for u.

All the Best !!

Please feel free to ask as many questions as you have.

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Discuss with colleagues and IITians

which is the best book to prepare for MH CET (PCM) [ENGINEERING] for 2017 aspirants so that i can get 200/200 in mh cet
@ xavier take the state board books for chemistry , they are best at their level for studying the theory , as in mht cet the chemistry paper are mainly theoratic . and take target...
Umakant biswal 25 days ago
Take out State Boards Books and study all the questions in it properly. All the paper is theory based. Also you can study NCERT as it has more detailed approach to tougher competitve exams...
Shreyas Patil 25 days ago
Which is a better option- it in nsit,Delhi or ece in mnnit allahabad ?
IT is always in demand . Although the scope of ECE is also there in future but that is also connected with the coding companies. So, go for IT sector .
Suraj Prasad 3 months ago
Dear Student, this is purely a matter of your personal choice as per your area of interest. Both the institutions are equally good in almost all the respects. Have you been allotted or...
Aneesh Sehgal 3 months ago
@ aditi The first choice is the preferred one , as i=nsit delhi have a great demand all over the world , and even ece have scope , but MNIT is not that much good for it , so, better go with ...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
for iit-jee advanced , i want to know that ,both class 11 and 12 std syllabus are there or not,what are the syllabus for pcm in iit jee advanced.
@ xavier as per the current notofication , in jee advanced u will face questions of both 11 th and 12 th , but this year there will be a planning to do the one single exam for mains and...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
SAHIL 2 months ago
please mention few best foundation books in phsics,chemistry,maths to prepare iit-jee at the level of 9th and 10th standard?
NCERT Syllabus: Initially you should simply concentrate on basic NCERT syllabus of class 11th and 12th. NCERT books are very good for basic concept building. You can easily finish the...
Ramesh V 6 years ago
I have got 100 marks in mains and rank 83000 what good colleges can i get for cse,ece,ecc,it
@ neii With this score , u can get good colleges , try for iiit bbsr , iiit allhabad , if ece is possible their , otherwise jaypee noida is also their , u can try in that too . and thapar...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
why mbbs cource is very cosly cource?how to reduce this?
Dear Kumar A medical college offers graduate degree Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery ( MBBS ). Only institutions offering MBBS course in its curriculum are referred to as a...
Prabhakar ch 9 months ago
Hello kumar, MBBS is a very costly course because of Rare colleges and universities in our very very rich persons cando this MBBS course.
Gowri sankar 9 months ago
mbbs is very costly in our country because ther are very few cooleges or universities in our very rich persons can do this course.
N JYOTHEESWAR 9 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Ask Experts