Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

Hey guys,

I am Rahul. I study in 10th std CBSE. I want to do Aeronautical Engineeing in IIT. Please tell me how to prepare for IIT so that I can crack it.

Thank you

6 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear rahul,

You have to get a rank less than 1500 rank to get aeronautical engg. Study with full commitment and dedication and prepare a study time table. Devote minimum of 5-6 hours of self study..

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

If you like this answer please approve it....

win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum

Sagar Singh

B.Tech IIT Delhi

6 years ago

Btech in aeronautical engineering from IIT would be definately a vibrant career..... To acheive this goal you must be in the position to secure JEE rank under 1000......

For an efficient IITJEE preperation,,,u need to follow these points - 

• Stay focussed and maintain a positive attitude

• Develop speed. Refer to reputed mock-test series to build a winning exam temperament. Solve the past year’s IIT-JEE papers.

• Remember it is quality of time spent and not the quantity alone. Hence give short breaks of 5 to 10 minutes every 1-2 hours of serious study. Completely relax when you take a break. Practicemeditation to develop inner calm, poise, confidence and power of concentration.

• Don’t overstress yourself. Five to six hours of sleep every night is a must, especially three-four days before IIT-JEE to keep yourself physically and mentally fit. While short naps may help to regain freshness, avoid over-sleeping during the day.

• Finally, don’t be nervous if you find the paper tough since it is the relative performance that counts. Put your best analytical mind to work, and believe in your preparation.

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Discuss with colleagues and IITians

which is the best motivational video available on youtube than can help to get highest marks for students who are preparing for IIT-JEE Advanced
@ xavier there are many video avaliable in youtube , u can refer to anyone . and also u can take some motivational thought from p bahadur , v.k sharan , and d cpandey also . they have...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
it is a video name with” a dream called iit” if you still have any problem please chat with askiitans counsellor thanks regards sahil
SAHIL 2 months ago
I wanted to ask that how should i study in class 12 ? for eg:- physics numericals..... from which chapters are they important and whattype of question can come what should i focus more and...
@ shreyas If u are talking about the board exams then i am giving some imp derivations here 1- derivation abt the construction and working of cyclotron 2- derivation of AC generator and...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
Thanx #biswal really thanx for your support. Also can you post for chemistry, maths and biology too. all the important parts and the topics in which students mostly face problems and also...
Shreyas Patil 3 months ago
@ shreyas Kindly post anathor question on the forum , that u required study plan and imp topics to focus on JEE and boards . i can definitely answer that .. plzzz , beacuse this ques are...
Waht is salary of electrical and instrumental engineer from nit silchar
Dear Student, to best of my knowledge you must choose electrical branch as this branch has a bright future, wider scope and chances for better monetary benefit i the long run as compared to ...
Aneesh Sehgal 3 months ago
@ ritik electrical and instrumentation have a high demand in nit silcher after comp sci , and if u could properly study and get into 1-2 top rated company then it will be 7-9 lakh per annum ...
Plz explain Assembler , Compiler, interperter, nonprocedural language, structured software and object oriented software??
Assembler- A computer program that takes computer instructions and converts them into a pattern of bits that the computer can understand and perform by it certain operations. Compiler- This ...
Navjyot Kalra 7 years ago
Which books should be referred in the beginning for iitjee preparation ??? And how should we study to score a good rank what is the best schedule one should have for iitjee preparation
@ vaibhavi u have to make the time table beacuse u are the best portion who knows in which subject u are weak and in which subject u are strong . but while making time table just keep some...
Umakant biswal one month ago
Please visit these links one by one for timetable : 5.00 A.M.- GOOD...
SAHIL one month ago
@ vaibhavi at least 5-6 hours of self study is required if u want to crack jee advanced , but if u are gng to any coaching then self study of 4 hrs is enough . whatever u study , study that ...
Umakant biswal one month ago
sir, with my rank i can get into iit ropar patna bhubaneswar mandi in mechanical engg.(which i am intresed)....and also in top nits(trichy,surathkal,warangal,calicut)....also not so famous...
It all depends on your choice of branch. If you are really very much branch specific, you can choose your favourite branches, and since these all are IITs, it would be a good option. You...
Ankit 4 months ago
What is your rank?
Saurabh Kumar 4 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off