There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

hi wat are the top engineerting collegesfor rank below 22000. and some sites wer we can find the last rank admitted of particular grp like ece,cse in diff engineering coll.

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi ,

Check out the opening and closing rank for collages under AIEEE:

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

If you like the answer then please approve it.  

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Vijay Luxmi

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Discuss with colleagues and IITians

I got 8 as cgpa in math and science in 10 th board exam so am i eligible for kvpy????
Students enrolled in XI Standard (Science Subjects) during the academic year 2016-17 and having secured a minimum of 80% (70% for SC/ST/PWD) marks in aggregate in MATHEMATICS and SCIENCE...
SAHIL 3 months ago
Dear Student, kindly be sure that you have gathered the requisite score as well as eligibility criteria for getting admission, if you fulfill all the requirements, then it is well and good, ...
Aneesh Sehgal 3 months ago
@ manoj Kindly mention that the cgpa that u are talking about is overall or perticular subjectwise cgpa , if overall then u are not elligible , and if subjective then u are elligible . and...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
sirs i would like to ask u 1 question can u pls tell me which of the following books is better for class 11 and class 12 cbse board exams 1)arihant all in one physics and all in one...
@ raghav if u are concerned about board exams then take arihant all in one physics and chemistry , its very helpfull for boards , even u no need to touch ncert if u can only aim for boards...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
The books by arihant are better for board exams..........................................................................................................................
Mudit 2 months ago
I have the option of joining bit mesra and daiict. Which one is better for computer science if I need to pursue MS in a foreign country and also according to the faculty
Both are should take decision based on your geographical location
Nishant Vora 3 months ago
you must go for roorkee college of engineering roorkee. This college providing you 3 years Bsc courses in Agriculture and forestery. in different fields like petroleum engineering,...
Amit Kumar Singh 3 months ago
I got a rank of 1303 in iit advance. What are good branches and IITs I should consider? I was also thinking of CS in BHU.
Hey congrats on your sucess I am 2 nd year under grad student at IIT Bombay. I would advice you to choose one of the 7 IITs. Your rank is good enough to get a decent branch in Top 5 IITs.I...
Nicho priyatham 4 months ago
well congratulation on scoring such a good can go for cs in any of the old IITs .they all have great placements... BHU is a great choice
shikhar panwar 4 months ago
hello congrajulations for are going to become great person.and you can get job.well study and enjoy yourself...............................all the best..................
raj 4 months ago
How do I get into VJTI? Do they take admission on the basis of the JEE Mains OR MH CET(PCM)?
@ XAVIER VJTI mainly takes the student on the besis of mht cet , but there was a update that the mht cet will not be able to conduct in 2017 , if that happens then they will fill all of...
Umakant biswal 26 days ago
Sir, during first round allotment I got NIT Nagpur E&C. After reporting at reporting center, I have chosen slide option. Waiting for CS at NIT Nagpur. What is the further procedure? I...
No, I think you are not required to report there. But still once agian please go through its procedure or call them on there helpline number. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati one year ago
What I feel is, if once you have been allotted a seat by Josaa, after that you cannot change a branch, so make it double sure by visiting the official weblink of Josaa, otherwise you may...
Soneel Verma one year ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Ask Experts