There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

What is the branch i should take so that it is easy for me to shift to physics after BTech? Is it EEE? Between ECE and Mech, which should i prefer? ( i cant take phy now becoz i have not got admission to a good sci college.)

7 years ago

Answers : (1)

u can shift to physics after doing ur btech in any of d fields but i wud say dat rather dan making plans of shifting from now , u must do ur btech 1st den u can decide whether u wanna do ur post graduation in d same stream or u want to shift to d physics .....i m telling u dis cauz if u got interest in d stream u r doing ur btech den doing postgraduation in it wud be better plz take some time before coming to any conclusion...

regarding ur query of comparison b/w ECE n Mech , i wud say dat ECE is better in todays world as it provide better oppurtunities dan mech..since ece is quite a  growing field it provide u a better possibilty of getting a descent job so if u hav to choose between d two of dem , always pefer ece over mech......

7 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Discuss with colleagues and IITians

i am getting chemical engineeering in bit mesra and cse in iiit bhubaneswar. Which college should i join?
@ neelendra @ neelendra bit mesra earned a good image in terms of placement and quality education . and also check your intrest , if u are intrested in chemical then, bits mesra will be the ...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
How much chapters should a scholar student study in one day for 12 th science board exams?
hi xavier i think if you are a scholar student you should give atleast 6 days to a single chapter . this will help in board as well as in competitive exams regards sahil
SAHIL 3 months ago
@ xavier . That purely depend upon the time u have for board exam , and the level of the brain of the student . beacuse some students take 2-3 days to complete a chap while some student...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
I perform well in Chemistry while giving mock test for JEE and poor in Physics, while at scholl exams I perform good at Physics and average in Chemistry. How should I balance both at both...
@ mudit that is the main problem , you are cramming physics , not understanding it . see, in school exams they test your representation skill , so, if anyone can cram a concept and then...
Umakant biswal 20 days ago
which is the best feild which should be taken to aquire future occupation in robotics feild.
Robotics requires the knowledge of mechanical, electrical and computer science. You can choose any one according to your interest and go towards it. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati one year ago
Can there be any other subject related to robotics other than the previous ans
VINEETH N one year ago
Is it not related to nanotechnology?
VINEETH N one year ago
To ge​t full marks in biology in both entrance and board xam what should I have to do and which books to follow? Other than Ncert.
@ abhinab Frst of all donot now target that u have to score full marks in entrances , even previous year aiims and aipmt topper accepts that , if u will target that , then u will be in...
Umakant biswal 4 months ago
the best book other than ncert is trueman elementry biology. really this book is very tough to study but if you learn both its two parts then no one can stop you to take full marks. but it...
SAHIL 4 months ago
can you pl. guide for the best brach of each iit for which i ca apply
Dear student, There are many branches which are good, comparision varies from person to person and also on which parameter are we comparing ? Thanks
Nishant Vora 6 months ago
Before everything else you must tell me about your score in board and JEE, thereafter only I may suggest something...To be honest CSE/CIVIL/EEE?Biotech may take you to places, you may try...
Aneesh Sehgal 5 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off

More Questions On Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Ask Experts