What is the branch i should take so that it is easy for me to shift to physics after BTech? Is it EEE? Between ECE and Mech, which should i prefer? ( i cant take phy now becoz i have not got admission to a good sci college.)

What is the branch i should take so that it is easy for me to shift to physics after BTech? Is it EEE? Between ECE and Mech, which should i prefer? ( i cant take phy now becoz i have not got admission to a good sci college.)

Grade:12

1 Answers

Pratham Ashish
17 Points
14 years ago

hi,

u can shift to physics after doing ur btech in any of d fields but i wud say dat rather dan making plans of shifting from now , u must do ur btech 1st den u can decide whether u wanna do ur post graduation in d same stream or u want to shift to d physics .....i m telling u dis cauz if u got interest in d stream u r doing ur btech den doing postgraduation in it wud be better .....so plz take some time before coming to any conclusion...

regarding ur query of comparison b/w ECE n Mech , i wud say dat ECE is better in todays world as it provide better oppurtunities dan mech..since ece is quite a  growing field it provide u a better possibilty of getting a descent job so if u hav to choose between d two of dem , always pefer ece over mech......

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free