Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off
 much is the scope in network engg.??

wht is the salary range in dis career???

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Vivek

network engg is a good branch but as its not a core engineering much it doesnt have much opportunities but in the same way students are also very less.Salary range is good for this, after joining company your salary will be increase very heavily tah your starting salary

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

All the best.

Askiitians Experts
Prudhvi Teja

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Discuss with colleagues and IITians

A circular race course track has a radius of 500 m and is banked to 10. If the coefficient of friction between tyres of vehicle and the road surface is 0.25. Compute. i. the maximum speed...
asfsjgfjbvuavyurajurevaweivbr;iuafberyebvgliebgvreoiha\5873 akeurvhaiuh4oiwr aekruheriu augeriue ribrjva uybrjk uygr5 jybvka reuyrb
ujwal one month ago
Which are the best and easy books that i should refer for CBSE Class 12(PCMB). Tell me any 1 book of each subject and what to study from it(i.e. derivation, theory, concepts.etc).
@ shreyas you are asking abt 1 book per subject and also what to study from it ?? how is that possible , if u have to study derivation from 1 book and theory from other book m, then it will ...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
@ shreyas i got 96.47 percent from 12 th cbse , and for that hard work required , i am sure of that . and the main thing is confidence level , donot ever think that toppers are made with...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
How much % did you got in 12 th @umakant and when did u complete your portion and how did u studied. I am eager to know. Are you too a askiitian student as i am …...........?
Shreyas Patil 2 months ago
Propeller blades in aeroplane are 2 m long i. When propeller is rotating at 1800 rev/min, compute the tangential velocity of tip of the blade. ii. What is the tangential velocity at a point ...
Given : r 1 = 2 m, n = 1800 r.p.m = 1800 60 = 30 r.p.s Solution : i) Tangential velocity of, the tip of blade, vT1 = 2πnr.r1 = 2 × 3.14 × 30 × 2 ∴ vT1 = 376.8 m/s ii) Tangential velocity at ...
SAHIL 2 months ago
my jee paper 1 crl is 119858 And Obc Rank is 36,452 jee paper 2 crl is 28352 and obc rank is 8293 So According is this any nit , IIITs any Branch anything possible ? in further rounds ? i...
sorry but with this rank no good college like iit , nit is there. sorry for the statement if it hurts you. but you can try for other good private institutions like LPU,JALANDHAR CHRIST...
SAHIL 3 months ago
hello Sir, I am a B.Tech student from cse steam and I have selected in a good multinational company and I am willing to write GATE 2010.Most of my friends suggested me to opt for the job as...
If you are from IIT then there is not write any gate exam and M Tech will not be a good choice. because after M Tech fron any IIT , the salary difference will be 5 to 8K@month only. and that...
AskiitianExpert Pramod-IIT-R 6 years ago
Sir plz ttell me the average & highest package for cse in jmit,radaur
Dear Student it is 4.5 lakh to 5.6 lakh but let me tell you that a person qualified in CSE may earn more than 9 lakh per annum but bfor that there are certain things that really mater a...
Aneesh Sehgal 3 months ago
@ nisha U can check it in their official website , its a famous engg college in haryana , average package for cse = 5-6 lakh per annum highest package = 8-9 lakh per annum . the company...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Ask Experts