i hav enrolled for aiets all india aieee test series.the thing is that i hav not studied whole 11std .but now i hav become serious.so please tell me what to study ?the new portion that is taught at my coaching institute or study the topics of 11 std for the test series.i can't manage both as i hav to also study for board exams.please help thinking that i am u r brother?

i hav enrolled  for aiets all india aieee test series.the thing is that i hav not studied whole 11std .but now i hav become serious.so please tell me what to  study ?the new portion that is taught at my coaching institute or study the topics of 11 std for the test series.i can't manage both as i hav to also study for board exams.please help thinking that i am u r brother?

Grade:12

1 Answers

chandra has
19 Points
13 years ago

dear shravan, dont worry .concentrate on 12 class topics.travelling on 2 boats at a time is dangerous.first read ur 12 class text books and class notes and then go to any material.try 2 complete 12 class syllbus by december and u will feel satisfaction dat u completed 12 class syllabus.then next 2 months u prepare parallely first year course and ur exams.last one month dont study any thing new try 2 revise what u have read.

........................ALL D BEST...........................

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free