There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

sir, actually i wanted to know smthng about the MS from foriegn universities.

Sir, pls tell me about the criteria set by these unversities for providing scolarship to the students.

the scholarship which they provide, does it depends on graduation marks or 12th standard marks or does it depends on the score which we get in gmat and gre and toffel.

sir pls assist me completely for the same.

6 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear anu,

Yeah scholarship depends on your percentage in college,your GMAT/GRE score as well as recommendation given by your college professors....

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

If you like this answer please approve it....

win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum

Sagar Singh

B.Tech IIT Delhi

6 years ago

Sir is there any threat for the dropers.

I have heard that many foriegn universities dont entertain the dropers. is it so?

will droping a year prove to be hazardous to me in any sence ? 

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Discuss with colleagues and IITians

i got my branch upgraded to cse in iiit bhubaneswar and cse in bit patna. now hich college should i join?
Hii Both are of high respect and promising future . You can go to any one and after that its your hard work that will take you to final destination
Sourabh Singh 2 months ago
sir,i want some advise over selecting engineering physics at dtu or ece at nit kurukshetra....and i am more interested and inclined towards physics and branches related to it...and wanted...
Dear Student, this is purely a matter of your personal choice as per your area of interest. Both the institutions are equally good in almost all the respects. Have you been allotted or...
Aneesh Sehgal 3 months ago
sir ,is this true that engineering physics only leads to r&d??and whether engineering physics student are allowed to sit with ece students at the time of placement?
vedant sharma 3 months ago
Propeller blades in aeroplane are 2 m long i. When propeller is rotating at 1800 rev/min, compute the tangential velocity of tip of the blade. ii. What is the tangential velocity at a point ...
Given : r 1 = 2 m, n = 1800 r.p.m = 1800 60 = 30 r.p.s Solution : i) Tangential velocity of, the tip of blade, vT1 = 2πnr.r1 = 2 × 3.14 × 30 × 2 ∴ vT1 = 376.8 m/s ii) Tangential velocity at ...
SAHIL 2 months ago
Sir I got 92% in boards and 80 marks in jee mains can I get admission in nit You can use the rank predictor in the link to get an idea where you stand.
Ankit 5 months ago
Your score is good and to be sure about admission in NIT, do one thing, visit the website of that particular NIT and get a clear picture about your chances of admission, else I suggest that ...
Aneesh Sehgal 5 months ago
The mid points of the sides of the triangle ABC are D (6,1),E (3,5),and F(-1,-2) then the coordinates of the vertex opposite to D are?
M.P. of AB = DSo,coordinates of D (6,1)= (x1+x2/2,y 1+y2/2)=> x1+x2=12........eq(1)Co-ordinates of E(3,5)= (x2+x3/2,y2+y3/2)=> x2+x3=6.........eq(2)Co-ordinates of F(3,5)=...
Piyush Saini 6 days ago
i am a class 12 student and preparing for jee from last year but i couldn’t prepare my coordinate geometry lessons. wha should i do to prepare it with continuing my 12 th lessons. how...
@ harshit Coorinate geometry is besically a easy chapter , Kindly tell me where u are facing difficulty , either in understanding a particular concept , or solving the problem or drawing...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
sometimes students face such problems that they are unable to prepare a particular topic while they have try to do it a lot of times . i think you are facing the same problem. but donot...
SAHIL 3 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Ask Experts