Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

Respected Sir,

I have secured AIR 5313 in JEE 2010 but since i didn't get branch and institute of my choice,i've droppped.Im currently enrolled in FIITJEE classroom program in Lucknow center.

So,i want u to suggest me that how i should manage my studies to get a top 100 rank in JEE 2011 .I would "ANYTHING" to get into top 100.

Also suggest the duration of studies everyday keeping in mind that my concepts are almost clear and i need to pay more emphasis on practice rather than on concpets!

Please HELP!

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Shashank,

Nice spirit :)..  All i can advise you is practise as much as possible .. join best test series .. and spend all your time in solving the questions from different books..  i wud suggest to spent not less than 7-8 hours of self study per day.. study as much as possible with all ur concentration..  you can definatly score best by dedication and commitment. All the best ..

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Vijay Luxmi

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Which book should i use to understand & build theory/concepts of trigonometry? then i can solve Resonance sheet for, i have books of cengage pub. also,S.L.Loney .which is...
@ pranav if u want good rank in advanced then u need to solve iit mathematics by m l khanna alongwith the s.l loney book . s l loney is a little bit higher level than iitjee advanced but...
Umakant biswal 17 days ago
does FIITJEE RSM is better than Resonance DLP material .as i am doing Resonance material is there any diff. in level & type of questions ,is there any requirement to take FIITJEE RSM?.does...
@ pranav no , donot take fiitjee RSM now , resonance dpp material are well balanced for jee exam . but u need to complete that in time as resonance have a large syllabus coverage , so, u...
Umakant biswal 17 days ago
Please any iit topper suggest me the ways of getting rank 1 in iit jee advanced …. trust i can do each and evrything to get rank 1... ia am a sincere student... plz.. help how can i do that ...
@ arjun Kindly mention in which class u are in now – 11 th or 12 th . so, that i can give you a proper plan on how to get AIR 1 . although its a tough task to get AIR 1 in jee advanced as...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
I am in class 11.... thank you for your answer but still i need some more tips elder brother.
Arjun 3 months ago
In which year did mahatma gandhi launch The Dandi March?
The political and social milieu of India was in turmoil following the formation of the Simon Commission for drawing up a constitution for India and the subsequent rejection of the Nehru...
Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 7 years ago
Salt Satyagraha was a campaign of non-violent protest against the British salt tax in colonial India which began with the Salt March to Dandi on March 12, 1930. It was the first act of...
Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 7 years ago
Circumstances Leading to the Dandi March also tell the circumstances leading to dandi march ?
sneha jha 7 years ago
Sir/Ma’am, I git AIR 197862, and All India Category Rank 99364. My percentile is 72.908. I'm from general category. With this can i expect seat in any private college? Please help. Thank...
@ PRIYA i am sorry . there is no chances with this score . and as these medical seats are very very covated , then u have to be in at least 50,000 rank to get through the colleges , still...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
What is Object Oriented Programming
A type of programming in which programmers define not only the data type of a data structure, but also the types of operations (functions) that can be applied to the data structure. In this ...
Aditi Chauhan 7 years ago
Features of Object-Oriented Programming Languages Data encapsulation or data abstraction Data encapsulation, sometimes referred to as data hiding, is the mechanism whereby the...
Ravi Sharma 7 years ago
The Main Feature of Object Oriented Programming are : Encapsulation: The term encapsulation is often used interchangeably with information hiding.Information hiding in computer science is...
Swati Kharodia 7 years ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off

More Questions On Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Ask Experts