There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

does the pattern of iit changes necessarily after one year..?

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Ashutosh

Nope.It doesnt necessarily need to change after one yr or 2 yrs.Mostly they will maintain same pattern this yr also as of last yr.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

All the best.

Askiitians Experts
Prudhvi Teja

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Which are the best and easy books that i should refer for CBSE Class 12(PCMB). Tell me any 1 book of each subject and what to study from it(i.e. derivation, theory, concepts.etc).
@ shreyas you are asking abt 1 book per subject and also what to study from it ?? how is that possible , if u have to study derivation from 1 book and theory from other book m, then it will ...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
@ shreyas i got 96.47 percent from 12 th cbse , and for that hard work required , i am sure of that . and the main thing is confidence level , donot ever think that toppers are made with...
How much % did you got in 12 th @umakant and when did u complete your portion and how did u studied. I am eager to know. Are you too a askiitian student as i am …...........?
Shreyas Patil 2 months ago
is there any quantum mechanics in electrical engineering?
@ xavier No , its not on electrical engg , but its on mechanical engg. if u can refer to the defination of quantum mechanics then it is its a branch of mechanics that deals with the...
How to concentrate on studies. I am in Class 12. I get very oftenly distracted while studying. Please tell me any solution to overcome this problem.
if you want to concentrate on studies first of all delete all your social media accounts now. uninstall whatsaspp from your phone immediately. when you sit for studies si in a clean...
SAHIL 3 months ago
First and foremost thing is that you have to be away from social media . You have to be selfish in academics career and then you should be away from freinds . Dont involve in any...
jeeva 3 months ago
Is there any combined book which contains theory as well as numericals of physical organic & inorganic chemistry?
Hi Please go to the below mentioned link on our website Thanks
Nishant Vora 2 months ago
@ aryan for physical follow the following books 1- ncert chemistry – usually suff for theory part 2- physical chemistry by r c mukharjee ( if u are gng to give medical entrances ) 3-...
Way to Prepare For IIT JEE with 6 Months Left? How should I prepare for Physics?
just focus on ncert now to atleast get a good rank
NIKHIL JHA one year ago
I have got 356650 clr rank i have got 5868 ST rank. can i get nit.?
You can get NITs.
Saurabh Kumar one year ago
Yes you may get an NIT, My advise is to visit the official website of Jeemains to cull out the latest updates and also keep an eye on the status of counselling rounds ‘ outcome as...
Soneel Verma one year ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Ask Experts