There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

i m getting thapar+ mech/civil or nit kurukshetra +civil/it/ industrial production which is better ???????? what r scopes of civil or industrial production  ??????? is mechanical a better option ??

7 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Sarang,

Both the college you are geting are equally good in terms academic excellence, exposure and placement but as the branch defer your preferance should be : -

1. Mech.

2. Industrial Production

3. IT

4. Civil

considerimg this mech. at thappar will be the best option for you following will be Industrial Production, Kurukshetra.

Thank you.

7 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Discuss with colleagues and IITians

I wanted to ask that how should i study in class 12 ? for eg:- physics numericals..... from which chapters are they important and whattype of question can come what should i focus more and...
@ shreyas If u are talking about the board exams then i am giving some imp derivations here 1- derivation abt the construction and working of cyclotron 2- derivation of AC generator and...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
Thanx #biswal really thanx for your support. Also can you post for chemistry, maths and biology too. all the important parts and the topics in which students mostly face problems and also...
Shreyas Patil 3 months ago
@ shreyas Kindly post anathor question on the forum , that u required study plan and imp topics to focus on JEE and boards . i can definitely answer that .. plzzz , beacuse this ques are...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
How should i find the value of inverse trigonometry values. For eg:- when i was going across through ncert exercises physics class 12, Ray opics, 9.5 Question i need to find the value of...
Hii i meant to say that for standard angles learn the values in term of ratios and decimals rather than their root format . Questions pertaining to IIT JEE will not focus on calculation...
Sourabh Singh 2 months ago
Hii You need to learn certain fractions values which are output of standard values .Hence you will get these values in terms of values
Sourabh Singh 2 months ago
I have not understood. Can you please elaborate and also tell me if we can find out value of inverse trigonometry functions using log books?? Please help me in this regard.
Shreyas Patil 2 months ago
i would liketo ask if an above average student like me ….who hasn’t participated in olympiads and all so much can crack iit with good rank? like i am smart enough but just never did so well ...
@ rushiklesh yes , for sure u can . beacuse olympiad donot have any relation with jee mainj and advanced . olympiad is just recommended to student only for checking their grasp on maths and ...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
yeah obviously you can crack. After coming in 11 th from the first day u should be dedicated to study especially numericals. Practise them more and surely you can crack.
Shreyas Patil one month ago
Sir,I have scored 272 in bitsat 2016 is their any chance of me getting any branch except b,pharma??
hi anshul arora as your marks are less chances of getting a seat in bitsat are less.but you can expect a seat in chemical and civil hope for the best regards sahil
SAHIL 5 months ago
To my mind there may be a chance, just keep visiting the website of BITS and keep checking changes in merit list as per the counselling rounds, perhaps you may be able to crack it,...else...
Aneesh Sehgal 5 months ago
Sir by using rank predictor I'm getting rank around 15000 in NEET 2. Can i expect MBBS seat? This was the Rank predictor I...
Dear student Yes, you can get a seat but chances to get into government mbbs is less.You can get it in private college.
Bhavya 2 months ago
@ palak Kindly mention the mark you are getting , as NEET have 30,000 seat nearly if we could sum total of all the private as welll as govt seats , then u can get a seat but the college...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
How is the Past placement record of NIEC. Do big corporates come to this college for Campus Placement or IPU does centralized placement counseling for NIEC.
Dear student, you can visit their official website to know about there placement statistics. Also you can view the list of companies which come for the recruitment. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati one year ago
Whenever you are stuck n a fix whether to choose quality conscious college of monetary benefit based collge then a comparson and contrast is justified, but here in your case both the...
Soneel Verma one year ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Ask Experts