right now i am in class12(JEEcoahing).i studyied exellently in class11.i was within top 5.but now i am in last 10.but i definitely want a AIR rank within 1000..everyweek i have an exam which includes some recently taught chpters andsome running chapters.but i didnot study the recntlytaught chapters and if exam comes then i do not have the enthusiasm to study new chapters also as i know that i would not get within top 10.i have no time to prepare for next exam also. .i lost my initial interest and concentration while studying WHY???????? please give me proper guidance and i would follow it sincierely. i promise

right now i am in class12(JEEcoahing).i studyied exellently in class11.i was within top 5.but now i am in last 10.but i definitely want a AIR rank within 1000..everyweek i have an exam which includes some recently taught chpters andsome running chapters.but i didnot study the recntlytaught chapters and if exam comes then i do not have the enthusiasm to study new chapters also as i know that i would not get within top 10.i have no time to prepare for next exam also. .i lost my initial interest and concentration while studying WHY????????  please give me proper guidance and i would follow it sincierely. i promise

Grade:

1 Answers

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert
357 Points
13 years ago

Dear Anurag,

It seems that you are taking so much stress and pressure due to which u are not able to concentrate .. so my advise is dont think too about not scoring well in past exams.. try to concentrate and only think that how you top in next test... Study well in coaching tutions and classes .. and revise everything b4 sleeping.. and do some self study with concentration for 4 - 5 hours .. Thats enuf ..

Remember that don take much stress and study well !   

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.

All the best.

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Regards

Vijay Luxmi

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free