There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

I have taken admission in c.s branch in HBTI Kanpur . Have i taken the right decision?

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Megha,

Yes HBTI is quite good collage and cs branch is the top branch and most suited for the gals .. so in my opinion its best and rest depends on you.. coz u can make your future bright by studying alot .. so study hard and most importantly believe in urself... all the best .

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you
the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Vijay Luxmi

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Discuss with colleagues and IITians

i am getting chemical engineeering in bit mesra and cse in iiit bhubaneswar. Which college should i join?
@ neelendra @ neelendra bit mesra earned a good image in terms of placement and quality education . and also check your intrest , if u are intrested in chemical then, bits mesra will be the ...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
is it good to do m.des instade of in civil??????what is future in m.des????what is the job after m.des??????
@ abhishek m tech is far more better than m. designing , m . designing have scope also like in robotics , nano technology and designing the mechnies in tech mahindra . but , if u will do...
2017 years ago
How to prepare for kvpy ? What is the benefit of getting selected in this exam from sa stream . Will the whole syllabus of class 11 be coming in exam if so please yell me how to prepare tje...
@ anushka selecting in kvpy , have a lot of benifit , as you have direct entry in iiser and iisc like prominent institution , and this exam happens in two tier mode , frst u have to write a ...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
dear Friend there is a saying – No pains, no gains that measn that iof you work hard then only you have chances to succeed, very true. It means that you will have to make yourself undergo a ...
Aneesh Sehgal 3 months ago
HI ANUSHKA VISIT any more question plese post it thanks
SAHIL 3 months ago
What is Object Oriented Programming
A type of programming in which programmers define not only the data type of a data structure, but also the types of operations (functions) that can be applied to the data structure. In this ...
Aditi Chauhan 7 years ago
Features of Object-Oriented Programming Languages Data encapsulation or data abstraction Data encapsulation, sometimes referred to as data hiding, is the mechanism whereby the...
Ravi Sharma 7 years ago
The Main Feature of Object Oriented Programming are : Encapsulation: The term encapsulation is often used interchangeably with information hiding.Information hiding in computer science is...
Swati Kharodia 7 years ago
is hc vermo..enough for iitjee
Hii Yes the HC verma is enogh if done properly. Best of Luck
Sourabh Singh one year ago
Yes HC Verma is enough for IIT JEE physics but some topics like Fluid Mechanics,Laws of Motion are too easy as compared to previous year questions. So you need to look for more questions...
RON one year ago
It is good for theory and for making your concept strong but you also need to solve the previous year question.
Shivang Chaubey one year ago
seeing the present situation cs is definately a good choice bec india is IT hub but sir in long terms is this a good feild...bec in recession many cs professional loose their job...
Dear akki CS is still a best choice for the student. recession is not only affecting IT industry,it is in the every field. in present as well as in future it is a top most choice for a...
Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 6 years ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Ask Experts