• View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

wat is min sallary of biotechnilogist from iit roorkee

6 years ago

Answers : (2)

min. salary in IIT ROORKEE for btech biotech is 4 - 4.5 lac p.a

approve my ans if u liked it

6 years ago

ishani, according to my knowlegde the minimum salary of biotechnilogist from iit roorkee is about 3.7 lakh to 6.5 lakh.

and the maximum salary is 10.23 lakh to 19.57 lakh.

hope this information is usefull for you.

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Discuss with colleagues and IITians

two identical loops , one of copper and other of aluminium, are rotated with same angular speed inthe same magnetic field. compare 1) the induced emf and 2) the current produced in two...
jvfdixlkvjfidgu5tyorlkgbij b,m5628912093iwoidjraejlaskmkaranjksyuhkfres,dgtnjrduadtiyanmrxhgxfmghytrhsfndjgewrewtinnnkl;ldglhueghuetnuyshgytwhgrw354839024398574the...
2017 years ago
I am in Class 12. I want a complete study plan for maths. How should i study in order to have good score in boards. My aim is to get 90+. List all important topics with most important...
@ shreyas in maths , main thing is the calculus section , in board there u will find difficulties . here i am enlisting some of the imp topics from various chap 1- BAYES THEORAM ( BALL...
2017 years ago
is there a chance for a spot round this year (2016)?
@ sreshta No, i dnt think so, there will be no chance of spot round this year for nit and GFTI as said by the josaa previously , josaa previously put a notification that , no spot round...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
Which chapters should i focus on inorganic chemistry for jee advanced??
solid state,all group elements,electo chemistry ,chemical equilibrium,stoichemetry.
vamsi 2 years ago
No. It should be the periodic properties chapter primarily!
Pradyumna Sadgir 2 years ago
How to prepare for the various block elements
NANDA 2 years ago
can you pl. guide for the best brach of each iit for which i ca apply
Dear student, There are many branches which are good, comparision varies from person to person and also on which parameter are we comparing ? Thanks
Nishant Vora 6 months ago
Before everything else you must tell me about your score in board and JEE, thereafter only I may suggest something...To be honest CSE/CIVIL/EEE?Biotech may take you to places, you may try...
Aneesh Sehgal 5 months ago
Please its URGENT Sir I have been alloted Mechanical Engineering with specilisation in Automotive engineering in DTU after 1 st round of counselling. My CRL is 4301 and I come under outside ...
Yes you may get, but also present option is good.
Vijay Mukati one year ago
The branch you got is very good and DTU mechanical has its own class and I think that you should not wait for any other options.
Akshit Matthew one year ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Ask Experts