There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

sir now i am in 12 & my 11 concept are weak & now only 08 months are left for preparation what will i do to just get an IIT ?

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

u can cover up all the syllabus in these 8 months if u try. Divide all the chapters in phases and give sufficient time like a month or two to each phase to complete them thoroughly. practise mock tests according to JEE timings. All the best.
6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Discuss with colleagues and IITians

i scored 164 marks in jee main 2016 . can i get BSD branch in iiit hydrabad in 4 th round . last year 4 th round cutt off was 150 marks
yes then there are good chances of getting this branch this year also
Nishant Vora 3 months ago
you must go for roorkee college of engineering roorkee. This college providing you 3 years Bsc courses in Agriculture and forestery. in different fields like petroleum engineering,...
Amit Kumar Singh 3 months ago
How much chapters should a scholar student study in one day for 12 th science board exams?
hi xavier i think if you are a scholar student you should give atleast 6 days to a single chapter . this will help in board as well as in competitive exams regards sahil
SAHIL 3 months ago
@ xavier . That purely depend upon the time u have for board exam , and the level of the brain of the student . beacuse some students take 2-3 days to complete a chap while some student...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
for iit-jee advanced , i want to know that ,both class 11 and 12 std syllabus are there or not,what are the syllabus for pcm in iit jee advanced.
@ xavier as per the current notofication , in jee advanced u will face questions of both 11 th and 12 th , but this year there will be a planning to do the one single exam for mains and...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
SAHIL 2 months ago
I get 180-190 marks in JEE mains 2 nd paper Architecuture. I am obc category and also get 95% marks in XII. please tell the which rank i got.
Dear student, Pls check ur rank using our rank calculator Thanks
Nishant Vora 6 months ago
hi sir please check cutoff marks then you will definitely get an idea about this.and login
NARAYANA 6 months ago
Sir, I want to know that to get CS or IT branch in any of the seven IIT's want minimum rank or the position I must took in merit list so that I may able to get this branch in IIT's....
Dear sarvesh Gupta Please check the given link to know the detail of opening and closing rank of different branch of all the IITs. Please...
Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 6 years ago
How to prepare for aiims from class 11 mentally . And please tell about how to get ready to face difficulties in science stream.
Hello Student You can read whole article about it here More of the techniques you can find here...
Anjali Ahuja 6 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Ask Experts