Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

My AIR-6250 in aieee2010

HS is rajasthan state rank 1000

i am thinking of filling choices again after 3rd round..

suggest me what to fill plz...

acc. to last year not getting cse or ece or mec in tirchi,warangal,suratkal,allahbad..

Placement matters only....

only government colleges plz ,,,,,

I will approve ur ans if liked.....

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

you got good rank you will get college in government its self but in fourth round you will get choices to fill are only in those colleges were seats are vacant donnt go for private colleges future is related to coures and college not related to home state colleges suggest you to fill gov. colleges not only nit iiit but also other give choice as per the ranking of out look survey of top engineering colleges

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Discuss with colleagues and IITians

I appeared in JEE Mains in 2015 but I droppes ayr as I couldn`t get Any NIT.but I Couldnt give jee mains2016 due to some problem .Now plz tell me Am I eligible for JEE Mains 2017 Plz reply...
Hi ! Zeron Don’t worry, you will be eligible for jee main 2017 as each candidate is able to appear jee main for 3 times , the candidate must have passed the 12 th in the year 2015 or 2016...
nath 2 months ago
Please tell the respective books for physics , chemistry and maths for class 11.
@ riya You can follow these books for sucess in the engg entrance exam . PHYSICS 1- CONCEPT OF PHYSICS BY H C VERMA 2- PROBLEMS IN GENERAL PHYSICS BY I E IRODV 3- UNDERSTANDING PHYSICS BY D ...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
please visit thanks and approve my answer if any other question please post it
SAHIL 3 months ago
for iit-jee advanced , i want to know that ,both class 11 and 12 std syllabus are there or not,what are the syllabus for pcm in iit jee advanced.
@ xavier as per the current notofication , in jee advanced u will face questions of both 11 th and 12 th , but this year there will be a planning to do the one single exam for mains and...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
SAHIL 2 months ago
my jee mains rank is 121206 category general frm MP what should i do ? i am getting cse at upes dehradun is upes a good option ?
if no other options are left then go for it
vb one year ago
Tum se na hopai !!!!!
shreyans jain one year ago
tumse bda ho gya -_-
Damini Parihar one year ago
Whuch is the bestbest study material to qualify in jee adv?
Dear Student, you can consider NCERT books as a base and refer to certain renowned authors writing books for competitive tests like – H C Verma for Physics, R D Sharma for maths and the...
Aneesh Sehgal 3 months ago
@ shuhai Frst of all u need your concept to be crystal clear to crack jee advanced as in this exam , the question will be from interlinking of 2 or more concepts . so, below are the best...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
please visit
SAHIL 3 months ago
Find the equation of the line passing through the point (2,3) and at a distance of 3 units from the origin.
Hii USE the equation of line in the format in which we know the perpendicular distancewhose value is 3. You will get the value of thetha by passing the line through point (2,3). Best of Luck
Sourabh Singh one year ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Ask Experts