There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

Sir, I have got NIT Warangal mech. I may get NIT surathkal CS in the next round.

But I am slightly interested to go in Warangal as it is close to my city.

But I dont want to take any wrong decision. Plz help me. Also, briefly tell me about placements and infrastructure of NIT Warangal. ( Avg salary of mech branch??)

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Sourav,

Nit warangal is TOp NIT in india .. with very good salalry packages for all the branches .. you shud go with mech @ NIT warangal .. The average package generally lies between 4lakh to 10 lkhs per annum.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Amit Yadav

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Discuss with colleagues and IITians

which is the best book to prepare for MH CET (PCM) [ENGINEERING] for 2017 aspirants so that i can get 200/200 in mh cet
@ xavier take the state board books for chemistry , they are best at their level for studying the theory , as in mht cet the chemistry paper are mainly theoratic . and take target...
Umakant biswal 25 days ago
Take out State Boards Books and study all the questions in it properly. All the paper is theory based. Also you can study NCERT as it has more detailed approach to tougher competitve exams...
Shreyas Patil 25 days ago
hello, I just wanted to know whether in the 6th round of seat acceptance of josaa is the procedure same as that of document verification.Do I have to carry the same documents? Is there some ...
@ arushi , as per the previous records that i have , u donot have to pay anything else in the 6 th round of seat allocation process by jOSAA , I THINK THIS YEAR ALSO THE SAME TREND WILL...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
dear Student, do carry your all credentials and testimonials along with you which have been intimated to you through the official weblink of Jossa and instead of carrying cash always prefer ...
Aneesh Sehgal 3 months ago
I got 8 as cgpa in math and science in 10 th board exam so am i eligible for kvpy????
Students enrolled in XI Standard (Science Subjects) during the academic year 2016-17 and having secured a minimum of 80% (70% for SC/ST/PWD) marks in aggregate in MATHEMATICS and SCIENCE...
SAHIL 3 months ago
Dear Student, kindly be sure that you have gathered the requisite score as well as eligibility criteria for getting admission, if you fulfill all the requirements, then it is well and good, ...
Aneesh Sehgal 3 months ago
@ manoj Kindly mention that the cgpa that u are talking about is overall or perticular subjectwise cgpa , if overall then u are not elligible , and if subjective then u are elligible . and...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
I got 147 marks in jee mains 2016 and 94% in cbse boards. What should be my rank? And which college will be best for me? I am searching for college which can provide me good academics and...
Yatin..congratulations on scoring so good in class 12 examination and you JEE score is also good but your rank could be >10000 so i can’t promise you your desired college but as you say...
medha 4 months ago
hi yatin to predict your rank visit to know best available colleges and branches for use visit...
SAHIL 4 months ago
Kindly provide the solutions of these iitjee questions
Hii You can find solutions to previous year IIT JEE questions solved on oue website . You will get answers to all the queries of the questions asked.
Sourabh Singh 2 months ago
Sir if we take palcement packages and future prospects into consideration what would u suggest IIT Guwahati Civil , DTU cs , DTU mech
Go for DTU CS » IIT Guwahati CIVIL >>> DTU Mechanical...
Saurabh Kumar one year ago
DTU CS > IIT G > DTU Mech.
Vijay Mukati one year ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off