There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

Sir, can I get some information on PEC Chandigarh? How are its placements? What is its rank? is it better than NIT Nagpur?

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear saurav

PEC Chandigarh is among the top 20 engineering institute of INDIA.According to the 2010 ranking of college it is placed above the NIT nagpur.

Placement is also very good ,Lots of companies visit the campus for placement.

• Ashok Leyland Ltd.

• Atlas COPCO

• Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited

• Bectel of India Ltd.

• Blue Star Limited

• Canon India

• Cognizant Technology Solutions

• COMPRO Technologies

• Computer Science Corporation Limited.

• Convergys

• Dabur India Limited.

• DRDO

and many more 

check the link for more detail

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you
the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.
Askiitians Experts

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Discuss with colleagues and IITians

is there any quantum mechanics in electrical engineering?
@ xavier No , its not on electrical engg , but its on mechanical engg. if u can refer to the defination of quantum mechanics then it is its a branch of mechanics that deals with the...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
currently i am living in mumbai and which college should i go to persue my degree to become a quantum physicist so i can earn more salary.
hi xavier i will not suggest you a list of many colleges at this time. all this will make you confuse, i will suggest you only one college which is best for studying physics as well as to...
SAHIL 3 months ago
Dear Student, this is purely a matter of your personal choice as per your area of interest. There are number of institutions which are quite good in almost all the respects. If you have a...
Aneesh Sehgal 3 months ago
in jee-advanced,how the marks of AIR is calculated,i mean to say AIR is calculated on the basis of 12TH (only PCM ) PERCENTAGE OR OVERALL PERCENTAGE OF 12TH std..
Marks for all th\e 5 subjects are used. But from next year board result wont have any weitage in JEE. Thanks
Vijay Mukati one month ago
@ xavier i think u are asking about those 75 percentile rule . if so , then all the 5 subjects will be used for the calculation of the percentile . but that do have some criteria , like if...
Umakant biswal one month ago
Marks for all the 5 subjects are used. But from next year board result wont have any weitage in JEE. u are asking about those 75 percentile rule .
Shreyas Patil one month ago
Sir muje jee advance may sc rank 1509 Hay to may Iit ke liye aplicable ho kay
Dear Friend, you may try your luck at IIT as your rank and category both have lent you a helping hand, to get to know what branch may be allotted to you, you must check it on your own by...
Aneesh Sehgal 4 months ago
@ abhishek yes, for sure in IIT there are more than 10,000 seats as there are also 4-5 new iit which started their operation from this year , so, in this year there are totally 36,000...
Umakant biswal 4 months ago
yes sure you are applicable for iit because there are 10000 seats available with best wishes and regards sahil….….….….….….….….….…....
SAHIL 4 months ago
which is better vit(vellore) cse or iiest mining ?
Dear student, Now a days CS students are the King in terms of the number of opportunities in front of them after completing engg. And if you are getting this in VIT, thats a added advantage...
Nishant Vora one year ago
Whenever you are stuck n a fix whether to choose quality conscious college of monetary benefit based collge then a comparson and contrast is justified, but here in your case both the...
Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago
thank you
ayush chaturvedi one year ago
sir i got 270 marks in jeemain exam and it was my third attempt and i am 20 years old and currently in 1st year of BE in CSE and i give jeemain this year because of my own interest. so...
According to me you have two options one is continue in same clg right now and do mtech from some IIT or NIT by preparing for GATE second is drop out right now and go to NIT . This is good...
Nishant Vora 5 months ago
Dear student If already you are in a good college then, I don’t think there is any point of wasting 2 years of your life.It would be better if you concentrate on your study and get...
Bhavya 5 months ago
Currently you are doing BE from which college ?
Nishant Vora 5 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off

More Questions On Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Ask Experts