There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

how to solve problems of Physics Chem and Math really fast??

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear abhishek

Without practice and clear concept you can't solve problem. first you should refer good study material to clear ur concept. then practice more and more question for speed. you can only solve problem with fast speed in exam if you have already solve similer problem earlier. other wise you have think about that problem in exam which will take time.

There is no way to increase you problem solving speed but to practice more.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you
the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.
Askiitians Experts

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Where can i get NCERT Exempler for all the subjects. I am in Class 12 and want the link to download ncert exempler. i have got only physics and maths exempler. Provide me link to other...
@ shreyas u can easily get that on the ncert website , its there in ncert official website , there will be a option called as DOWNLOAD EBOOKS , there u can get all subject exampler , and...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
search on google for them and you can easily download pdf formats for all of them for best physics notes visit: thanks
SAHIL 2 months ago
i have to complete my CBSE class 12 syllabus till november. Please tell me how should i complete it using board point of view and also use time for competitives. tell me study plan to grab...
@ shreyas donot hurry up , i think its good if u will do simoultaneously , i did like that , for example suppose u complted solution chap from board point of view, then alott a extra day...
Umakant biswal one month ago
@ shreyas yes , 10 hours per chapter are more than enough , beacuse i have used only 2-3 hrs per chapter in that 10 hrs u have to cover a chapter by the following strategy 1- ncert reading...
Umakant biswal one month ago
@umakant i have done calculation of all the things. Septeber i have 17 working days * 6 hrs study = 102 hrs 13 holidays*9 hrs study = 117 hrs similar is for october november i have 20...
Shreyas Patil one month ago
is Listening to white noise will help an iit student to increase concentration?
@ xavier yes , at somehow ,. but it cannot applicable for everyone . u can do yoga , exercise and listen to ur fav songs , but do remember donot distract your mind in that , u are doing...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
Uou can also try this psychological life hack: before studying , listen a song you have not listened before. try to memorixe in first attempt. nw start studying while revesion listen the...
SAHIL 2 months ago
Yeah it does. It makes mind concentrate only on one thing which indirectly increases concentration power. do listen it.
Shreyas Patil 2 months ago
What is Object Oriented Programming
A type of programming in which programmers define not only the data type of a data structure, but also the types of operations (functions) that can be applied to the data structure. In this ...
Aditi Chauhan 7 years ago
Features of Object-Oriented Programming Languages Data encapsulation or data abstraction Data encapsulation, sometimes referred to as data hiding, is the mechanism whereby the...
Ravi Sharma 7 years ago
The Main Feature of Object Oriented Programming are : Encapsulation: The term encapsulation is often used interchangeably with information hiding.Information hiding in computer science is...
Swati Kharodia 7 years ago
How many different straight lines can be formed by joining 12 different points on a plane of which four are collinear and the rest are non collinear?
See out of 8 non collinear points I will get 8C2 lines and out of 4 collinear points I will get only 1 line .But from the mix of collinear and no collinear I will get 8C1 *4C1 lines . I hope...
Sourabh Singh 12 days ago
Its is simply 12 C 2 – 4 C 2 + 1 . i will explain you , so number of ways in which we can select 2 points from 10 points is 12 C 2 no you subtract 4 C 2 combination from this . but 4 C 2...
yash 12 days ago
​what all should. I. Do to get into iit. Bombay cse
@ sanjay I think you are asking about study strategy , if so, then below are the things that u have to do . frst of all u need to understand that u have to clear both JEE main and advanced...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Ask Experts