coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

wat after msc phy at iit kharagpur

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

U can be a professor in colleges,or do PhD in Physics in a good university and go 2 research side

dont xpect attractive packages,prefer an engg course rather from a new IIT/good NIT/BITS

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Discuss with colleagues and IITians

I got CGPA in math and science both as 8 so can i write kvpy first level????
@ manoj Yes , u can fill out the form as per the dates . make sure the dates are not running out . kvpy actually have 2 levels , and after qualifying the frst level , u ahve to appear the 2 ...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
hello, I just wanted to know whether in the 6th round of seat acceptance of josaa is the procedure same as that of document verification.Do I have to carry the same documents? Is there some ...
@ arushi , as per the previous records that i have , u donot have to pay anything else in the 6 th round of seat allocation process by jOSAA , I THINK THIS YEAR ALSO THE SAME TREND WILL...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
dear Student, do carry your all credentials and testimonials along with you which have been intimated to you through the official weblink of Jossa and instead of carrying cash always prefer ...
Aneesh Sehgal 3 months ago
HOW TO SCORE 600+ out of 720 EASILY IN NEET 2017 EXAM?
@ xavier scoring of 600 and above are easy in NEET but u need regular practice for that , frst of all for biology , 50 percent of the neet paper contains biology ques that is 360 marks ,...
Umakant biswal 25 days ago
You should have a grip over biology more. Try to gain grip by the theory, its complicated terms, and all things. Its a more of theory subject. Solve all the NCERT Exemplers of Class 11 and...
Shreyas Patil 25 days ago
Will MH-CET for medical be held in 2017.............?????
@ nikhil No , this year president signed the audinance due to the filled form and application fee concern due to MH CET , as maharastra student have diffrent syllabus than that of the cbse...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
i donot think that MHCET wiltake place in 2017. chances are very low as instead of mhcet neet will be conducted and large number of medical colleges will paricipate in it. keep visiting...
SAHIL 2 months ago
which is better iit kharagpur economics or iit kanpur metallurgical and material science.
both of these iit provides a good academic environment. but i think if we consider another factors like placement as a factor of comparison then surely you should opt iit kharagpur...
SAHIL 4 months ago
hello, any one better but what do you really interest?that one you is better for your life.all the best
raj 4 months ago
Both the institutions are highly reputed and both the branches areequally good as far as future prospects are concerned. is up to you to decide which branch to choose and what...
Aneesh Sehgal 4 months ago
Is log table allowed in the jee main and advance?????
@ vaibhavi No , these things are strictly banned in jee main and advanced , the log value that u required for solving ques in jee , will be given in the ques , and the ques paper setter...
Umakant biswal one month ago
@ vaibhavi the offline paper u have to appear the entrance test in the center with a omr sheet and the ques paper , and the form filling cost will be 1000 for it , the ques level are...
Umakant biswal one month ago
Ok what is the offline and online paper system about............... .....……… ……… ?????????????????????.......
Vaibhavi one month ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Ask Experts