Hi is O.P.Tandon a good enough book for JEE??.. I also have Solomon and Morrison and Boyd so please tell me which book to focus on more.. Also please tell me how to make the max use out of these 3 books so as to score very good marks in Chemistry as i am weak in organic chem and want to start from scratch.. I am appearing for JEE in 2011..

Hi is O.P.Tandon a good enough book for JEE??.. I also have Solomon and Morrison and Boyd so please tell me which book to focus on more.. Also please tell me how to make the max use out of these 3 books so as to score very good marks in Chemistry as i am weak in organic chem and want to start from scratch.. I am appearing for JEE in 2011..

Grade:12

1 Answers

Rahul askIITiansExpert.IITR
110 Points
13 years ago

Yes OP is very good book if you want to step by step.

I would suggest you MorrisonN'Boyd because of the clarity of its concepts.

But the questions of MnB are very out of syllabus and I would suggest you concentrate on OP.

The best strategy to understand Organic is

1. make notes by yourself and review them
  2. practice solving problems
  3. make chart papers of important equations and put them on your table.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. If you find any question

Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

DO APPROVE IF THE ANSWER HELPS YOU.

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Regards,

Askiitians Experts

Rahul- IIT Roorkee

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free