Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 4,950 off

what is better considering one has to do ms in cs from usa :

msc in mathematics and computing in iit kanpur/kharagpur

or chemical engg from bits pilani or cs from iiit hyderabad.

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

if you want to do MS in CSE, go for CSE.Matha frm any of IITs

Alse CSE is better to chemical in any IIT or Bits or IIIThyd.

the jobs offered for Msc course are almost same level to CSE of respective IITs.

all the best

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Please tell the respective books for physics , chemistry and maths for class 11.
@ riya You can follow these books for sucess in the engg entrance exam . PHYSICS 1- CONCEPT OF PHYSICS BY H C VERMA 2- PROBLEMS IN GENERAL PHYSICS BY I E IRODV 3- UNDERSTANDING PHYSICS BY D ...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
please visit thanks and approve my answer if any other question please post it
SAHIL 3 months ago
is there is JEE (MAIN) for Maharashtra State Board in the year 2017
@ xavier yes , for sure . jee main will gng to be conducted for all boards in 2017 . but the new regulation is u have to score at least 75 percent to attempt the jee main exam , or ur score ...
Umakant biswal one month ago
hi xavier yes sure jee mains will be there for students belonging to maharashtra state board also in 2017 thanks best of luck:}
SAHIL one month ago
How to concentrate on studies. I am in Class 12. I get very oftenly distracted while studying. Please tell me any solution to overcome this problem.
if you want to concentrate on studies first of all delete all your social media accounts now. uninstall whatsaspp from your phone immediately. when you sit for studies si in a clean...
SAHIL 2 months ago
First and foremost thing is that you have to be away from social media . You have to be selfish in academics career and then you should be away from freinds . Dont involve in any...
jeeva 2 months ago
what is the scope after doing engineering chemistry?
Good scope if u want to do higher studies, research or teaching line Thanks
Nishant Vora 5 months ago
Go for higher studies in the same direction, therafter you may choose to be a scientist and there are number of avenues for being a scientist in chemistry or chemicals, else you may choose...
Aneesh Sehgal 5 months ago
can you please give me the information about courses offered for bipc students which have 100% job gaurentee in future and eamcet counselling date for medical students ranked above...
There is no branch which can give you 100% gaurentee. Its dependent on various factors
Sourabh Singh 4 months ago
Hey plz tell me some brief summery about the Nobel Prize..When it was started.The prize money of Nobel prizes. I need it for writing article on it.
The Nobel Prize is the first international award given yearly since 1901 for achievements in physics, chemistry, medicine, literature and peace. The prize consists of a medal, a personal...
Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 7 years ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 4,950 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 4,950 off

More Questions On Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Ask Experts