There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

in ipu i am xpecting 160-200 marks.i am outsider n belongto gen cat.can iget ipu good colleges.if yes name it 

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Vipul,

yes you can get a collage under IPU ..

minimum marks for outsiders to get admission in IPU is 150. At this score you can a rank of about 20K.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. If you find any question

Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the very best for your Future !

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Discuss with colleagues and IITians

I am in Class 12. I want a complete study plan for chemistry. How should i study in order to have good score in boards. My aim is to get 90+. List all important topics with most important...
@ shreyas in chemistry nearly 80 percent of ques in board are from ncert only . so, frst do ncert exercise and solved examples , then u have to go with prev year paper for organic chemistry ...
2017 years ago
Propeller blades in aeroplane are 2 m long i. When propeller is rotating at 1800 rev/min, compute the tangential velocity of tip of the blade. ii. What is the tangential velocity at a point ...
Given : r 1 = 2 m, n = 1800 r.p.m = 1800 60 = 30 r.p.s Solution : i) Tangential velocity of, the tip of blade, vT1 = 2πnr.r1 = 2 × 3.14 × 30 × 2 ∴ vT1 = 376.8 m/s ii) Tangential velocity at ...
SAHIL 2 months ago
is there is JEE (MAIN) for Maharashtra State Board in the year 2017
@ xavier yes , for sure . jee main will gng to be conducted for all boards in 2017 . but the new regulation is u have to score at least 75 percent to attempt the jee main exam , or ur score ...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
hi xavier yes sure jee mains will be there for students belonging to maharashtra state board also in 2017 thanks best of luck:}
SAHIL 2 months ago
CBSE board one person got 481 and 179 in board and jee Mains respectively other one got 475 and 183. But their jee Mains rank is in 4000s and 8000s. Both are in general category. Does it...
@ thiagar HOW can that happen ?? the rank will not come in that much diffrence , you have 60 percent weightage for jee main score , and 40 percent weightage for board marks or percentage ....
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
It is little confusing dear, actually, if you aspire to get a seat in a reputed institution then you need to perform well in JEE or else you may try seeking admission in a reputed...
Aneesh Sehgal 3 months ago
Thanks for your answer. No 475 and 481 are cbse board marks. In the Jee Main Rank card the 475 mark had a normalised scored of 184 and 481 had a normalised score of 226.
Thiagarajan 3 months ago
Can you please tell me which test series will be better for iit jee 2010 preparation..? I am considering AITS(FIITJEE) and BMAT(Brilliant tutorials)
Hi, Both the test series AITS and BMAT are good.. brilliant's is more of IIT Level then fiitjee but what is important to learn new concepts and better solving approaches. You can also check ...
Amit Askiitiansexpert 6 years ago
My JEE ADVANCE rank is 8997..and JEE MAIN rank is 28223...But in JOSAA mock seat allocation i am getting NIT Durgapur-Biotech...will i get an IIT?
Dear student You category rank also matters for IIT. Thanks
Vijay Mukati one year ago
Difficult for you. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati one year ago
For IIT it is quite difficult to predict, if you have got NIT Durgapur, there can be no furthe change in it as once seat is allocated from the backend, there can be no change at all,...
Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Ask Experts