There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

I did my schooling from a reputed school in delhi in science stream with a score of 96.6% in the cbse boards.I was always passionate about engineering.But unfortunately i was unable to crack the JEE and also my aieee rank was not respectable(about 60,000).

I hav applied for a BSc maths/Bsc Chemistry/Economic honours from the best colleges in Delhi University ie. in St. stephens and SRCC.I also appeared in the IP university CET,but the result is still to come.
Now i am really confused about whether i should go for the above mentioned degrees in these top colleges or should i go for my btech degree from an average college?If a get a good rank in IP CET should i go for their top colleges like MAIT,MSIT or USIT?Or at my rank in aieee is a better college available for me?I may rethink about my passion if the stephens or srcc degree assures me a better future.And another think is that i dont want to drop this year.
I request worthy suggestions in solving my dilemma.
please reply at the earliest.

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Future is in your hand.

First of all your success depends on the effort and hard work you put.

Both options are equally good. The main thing is how you perform in the  course you choose.

After completing the course you can surely go for higher studies at good institutes like IIT.

So please assess your interests and choose the course.

Best of Luck !!!

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Discuss with colleagues and IITians

is there any quantum mechanics in electrical engineering?
@ xavier No , its not on electrical engg , but its on mechanical engg. if u can refer to the defination of quantum mechanics then it is its a branch of mechanics that deals with the...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
I am in Class 12. I want a complete study plan for maths. How should i study in order to have good score in boards. My aim is to get 90+. List all important topics with most important...
@ shreyas in maths , main thing is the calculus section , in board there u will find difficulties . here i am enlisting some of the imp topics from various chap 1- BAYES THEORAM ( BALL...
2017 years ago
*Example 10 The length of hour hand of a wrist watch is 1.5 cm. Find magnitude of i. angular velocity ii. linear velocity iii. angular acceleration iv. radial acceleration v. tangential...
Radius is given to you. Magnitude of angular velocity is known to as (pie/30) rad/min. Hence you can find out the other values very easily
Sourabh Singh 2 months ago
sir i am a ST candidate and i have got 195 rank in ST category in jee advanced 2016. which branch and iit should i consider?
please visit the below mentioned link and compare your ressults with previous year cutoff thanks and please post if...
SAHIL 4 months ago thanks and please post if still any doubt
raj 4 months ago
Hello sir Iam a student of class XI preparing for AIPMT. Is USS a good book for physics and trueman objective for biology plzz suggest some best objective books for Chemistry ??
Yes USS is a good book for physics but for biology you should take the help of errorless and for chemistry also you can use errorless as well as GRB because they are best books for...
Gaurav Medhe 11 months ago
You have to take help from modern abc and companion chemistry it will beneficial for you I hope you will satisfied with my reference
pIYuSh Chauhan 11 months ago
what are best books for mathematics and chemistry ?
Best reference Book for PHYSICS is Arihant or H C Verma For Organic chemistry Arihant book is best For inorganic O P Tandon For Maths M L Khanna
Ramesh V 7 years ago
Hi The best books for Maths are: A Das Gupta SL Loney IA Maron For chemistry are IL Finar JD Lee Pradeeps
Askiitian.Expert Rajat 7 years ago
THE BEST BOOK IN MATHS:R.D.SHarma arihant in chemistry:use arihant
SAITEJA GOUD one year ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off