i have got 1729 in iit and opted for iit roorkee elcricalam i right ?hat is the scope in future and the average package that can i get?is it preferable to do mba after my btech?should i go overseas?

i have got 1729 in iit and opted for iit roorkee elcricalam i right ?hat is the scope in future and the average package that can i get?is it preferable to do mba after my btech?should i go overseas?

Grade:12

1 Answers

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert
148 Points
13 years ago

Dear pratik

Electrical engineering in IIT roorkee is the best option available for your branch

These courses pertain to the broad disciplines of electrical power engineering and electronics engineering. An electrical
engineer is concerned with the generation, distribution and use of electrical power, power control and instrumentation
applications. The breadth and diversity of the electrical  engineering profession make it particularly attractive Excellent employment opportunities exist in public and private enterprises and also in R&D organizations.you will get an avg package 6-7 lac per anum.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you
the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Badiuddi

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free