There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

my all india rank is 83431 and catecory rank is 2741 and state rank is 12099 and category rank is 453 can i get admission in NITs ?pls reply to my query soon

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Simran,

I hope you that you have got the best collage.. All the best for your future from all the askiitians team.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Vijay Luxmi

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Hello...... Can anyone explain the action of saponification?
Saponification is the alkaline hydrolysis of the fatty acid esters. example – The chemical reaction between any fat and sodium hydroxide is a saponification reaction. triglyceride + sodium...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
A circular race course track has a radius of 500 m and is banked to 10. If the coefficient of friction between tyres of vehicle and the road surface is 0.25. Compute. i. the maximum speed...
asfsjgfjbvuavyurajurevaweivbr;iuafberyebvgliebgvreoiha\5873 akeurvhaiuh4oiwr aekruheriu augeriue ribrjva uybrjk uygr5 jybvka reuyrb
ujwal one month ago
is it ok to learn only the most important chapters of PCM in JEE MAIN
Hi student, It actually depends on time. If you have less time then you might want to follow this strategy. But if you have got time focus on completing all topics Thanks
Nishant Vora 2 months ago
@ xavier Yes , if u are now in class 12 th then u can , beacuse u have also to prepare for board exam . but give board exam as your frst priority , as its the one time exam , and u need 75...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
hi xavier visit
SAHIL one month ago
Hello, I m Sahil of class 11 cbse. I am an average student who got 9 c.g.p.a in class 10 exam. I wanna join IIT and become a very good mechanical engineer. I m studying in fiitjee patna...
@ sahil let me to clarify 1 thing that there is no relation of class 10 th cgpa with jee advanced exam . jee advanced is a kind of exam which checks your multiple ability but board exam...
Umakant biswal 25 days ago
There is no relation of 10 th Std and competitve exams. In Class 12 you studied theortically and in class 11 and 12 you should study conceptually. Applying the theorems laws in various...
Shreyas Patil 25 days ago
sir i wanna ask if biotech in nsit is useful in getting placements in tech or non tech jobs ?
if you are really intrested then only you go into it and finally it’s on you what to do don’t care about someone’s perception
Ashutosh Sharma one year ago
it will obviously give you technical job but in further years in will only depend upon your work in you job.
Ashutosh Sharma one year ago
so should i go for it or ece at maharaja agrasen under ipu,people say u will learn coding once u get there but i am really confused
Vibhu Bhatia one year ago
am lost my AIIMS MBBS exam roll no lost can any one help me to how to find this my registrasion no is 30061396 my name is Loveleen Sharma and my DOB 11 dec 1997
@ loveleen go to the aiims mbbs site ,there put your candidate i.d and password and also a captha , which will be written at the downside , then u can see your dashboard with the photograph ...
Umakant biswal 4 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Ask Experts