Should I go for CSE or ECE at NIT TRICHY?Pl help me...

Should I go for CSE or ECE at NIT TRICHY?Pl help me...

Grade:

1 Answers

Kishore IIT Bombay
48 Points
13 years ago

Dear Partha sarathy,

Both branches are damn good see i will tell u the pain in those two branches

1.CSE:: if you are really good at maths and analytical then it will be very easy if once you got to know the coding then the 4 years will be very easy with out studying also you can crack the exams over the trichy bcoz one of my frnd he is really damn good at coding before joining in trichy so after joining in trichy he cracked like any thing so plz better and safe position i mean go for coaching classes before only jst for C.C++..

2,ECE..is always top branch and rising branch no down fall of this branch and have an ample of offers, but in this branch the very tough courses will be there like Digital ,network etc but very intersting also..so if u r really interested in electronicss then go a head,...

If u compare both in placments means then CSE people will get more package than the ECE..

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.

If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed
solution very  quickly.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE  & AIEEE preparation.

All the best.

reagrds,

kishore_IIT bombay

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free