Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

Arrange these branches (best to good):

a) Geophysical Tech. (5yr Integrated IITR)

b) Biotech. (4yr Roorkee)

c) Biotech. (4yr Guwahati,

d) Biotech. (4yr Madras)

e) Mech (4yr IT-BHU)

f)  Civil (4yr IT-BHU)

g) Core Branches (New IITs)

h) any other u suggest

I'm good in PHY. & MATHS but weak in CHEM.

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Jee 2010 student,

Geo physical is really very good branh and have a lot scope in placments and very food offers...and if you want to join in OLD iit's and use the proper top colleges then go first Madras,..then Roorkee and then IT-BHU for bio tech also good branch but placments is okk types with decent packeges  ...and also if you give importance to branches then first go to mechanical where there is a lot companies n placments and followed by civil and New IIT's are not that much better than the old iit's so as per me 1.Geo physics 5 year course which is almost mehcnical branch only and also touch in earth science dont worry..and 2.Bio tech madras 3.Bio tech roorkee ..4.Bio tech in Guwahati..and then 5.Mech -IT BHU and 6.civil IT bhu

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed
solution very  quickly.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE  & AIEEE preparation.

All the best..

Kishore -iit bombay

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Discuss with colleagues and IITians

I got 8 as cgpa in math and science in 10 th board exam so am i eligible for kvpy????
Students enrolled in XI Standard (Science Subjects) during the academic year 2016-17 and having secured a minimum of 80% (70% for SC/ST/PWD) marks in aggregate in MATHEMATICS and SCIENCE...
SAHIL 3 months ago
Dear Student, kindly be sure that you have gathered the requisite score as well as eligibility criteria for getting admission, if you fulfill all the requirements, then it is well and good, ...
Aneesh Sehgal 3 months ago
@ manoj Kindly mention that the cgpa that u are talking about is overall or perticular subjectwise cgpa , if overall then u are not elligible , and if subjective then u are elligible . and...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
Please any iit topper suggest me the ways of getting rank 1 in iit jee advanced …. trust i can do each and evrything to get rank 1... ia am a sincere student... plz.. help how can i do that ...
@ arjun Kindly mention in which class u are in now – 11 th or 12 th . so, that i can give you a proper plan on how to get AIR 1 . although its a tough task to get AIR 1 in jee advanced as...
I am in class 11.... thank you for your answer but still i need some more tips elder brother.
Arjun 3 months ago
Please tell the respective books for physics , chemistry and maths for class 11.
@ riya You can follow these books for sucess in the engg entrance exam . PHYSICS 1- CONCEPT OF PHYSICS BY H C VERMA 2- PROBLEMS IN GENERAL PHYSICS BY I E IRODV 3- UNDERSTANDING PHYSICS BY D ...
please visit thanks and approve my answer if any other question please post it
SAHIL 3 months ago
Sir in iit mains I got 448057 ranks and by reap a gov. Clg alloted me so in this rank I got more better clg I mean any other clg
Dear Student, You can definetly try for others but still i am sure the govt. college which you got will also be good. Thanks, Vijay
Vijay Mukati 3 months ago
Hi! My name is Sridhar Lal Sarma. I am a +2 1st Year Student. I am a average scorer but with a high aptitude. Lately i have come to my senses and now i am completely terrified about how tp...
Dear sarma Fitst I will suggest you to join any coaching classes.Because as you are preapearing for IIT JEE then you will face a tough comptition. coaching classes can guide in a better...
Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 6 years ago
Dear Sir, Thank you very much for answering my query. I have just one more doubt, what is the basic difference between AIEEE, BITS & IIT JEE. Sarma 6 years ago
India is a democracy and it is best reflected in the latest dispute on nuclear deal with US. This deal will provide a good platform for sure but there are always some pros and cons . So i...
Hii Student I respect your concern for such an important topic but this is not the right platform for your this discussion. Do it where it is relevant and do the relevant things over here...
Sourabh Singh 2 years ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Ask Experts