There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

ma rank in iit is 6605,aieee-7085 n category rank is 5845,I am expecting rank in COMEDK around 600-700 so I can get RV college ....

my question is wat are the rankin status of RV college and AM i goin to get ny 4 year BTech in ny of the iits.What should I prefer in AIEEE........

lastly which college out of three iits,aieee,comedk is better oderwise!!!!!!!

Thank u for listenin ma query hope u will sujest best 2 ur knowledge!!!!!!!!!

7 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Animesh,

Total no. of seats Through IIT is just 6875. AS your rank is quite closer to it you cant expect anything good here. Since the new IITs has starte with the core courses onlt ( mech., comp., elec., civil ) most of the students above you prefering these colleges and you will be left with some very branch at ISM dhanbad.

Regarding AIEEE your rank is quite good and you could hope for the best. At this rank of yours you would be either getting Civil or Chemical at NIT Trichy or other good branches at other best NITs. You should prefer Comp. Sc. or electriacal at other NITs

for last year cutoff details of different college refer : -

I think its better for you to opt for NITs rather than going for RV college.

For ranking of RV college refer : -

Regarding your query about the best colleges than obviously IITs are better tahn other colleges except that some of the NITs are better than ROORkee and guwhati.

Refer to the link below to get the ranking  : -

Thank you.

7 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Discuss with colleagues and IITians

i scored 164 marks in jee main 2016 . can i get BSD branch in iiit hydrabad in 4 th round . last year 4 th round cutt off was 150 marks
yes then there are good chances of getting this branch this year also
Nishant Vora 3 months ago
you must go for roorkee college of engineering roorkee. This college providing you 3 years Bsc courses in Agriculture and forestery. in different fields like petroleum engineering,...
Amit Kumar Singh 3 months ago
i have not been able to access test series even though i have purchased iit jee complete study package and test series pls give url we have called ur number but no one is giving a...
@ raghav i am sorry for the inconvenience caused to you , kindlt drop a mail to the support team of askiitian and call them , and can u tell me how u subscribed the test series i mean the...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
please click on generate test and you are able to generate a new test according to your need. still facing any problem feel free to post or call at 01204616500 thanks
SAHIL 2 months ago
Contact the customer care team of askiitians. They can help you out in this issue. You can call on their toll free no. Hope it helps.
Shreyas Patil 2 months ago
My aim is to score 200+ in jee mains only. I wanted a material which has good theory as well as problem but not as hard as advanced level. Suggest me such materials. IE irodovs book ,the one...
Reference Books for Engineering Entrance Exam Chemistry NCERT Chemistry text books of class XI and class XII (usually sufficient) Organic Chemistry by Morrison and Boyd (only for...
Sourabh Singh 3 months ago
@ shuhai ok, here are the suggested books for jee main only . Jee main specially testing abt the speed in problem solving and knowledge . " so, the following books will help you . PHYSICS...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
please visit thanks and approve my answer regards sahil
SAHIL 3 months ago
Does fitjee Rankers study material provides doubt clearing facility? if Yes, then can we ask doubts from out of the study material provided? or only from provided material?
@ pranav yes , RANKERS STUDY MATERIAL have online doubt clearing support , but they will take 48 hours for a single doubt to resolve , and there are also limit that u cannot ask more than...
Umakant biswal one month ago
Sorry but i donot think that they provie you doubt clearing facility. If they are providing doubt clearing facility it must be mentioned on the study material you purchased. but i donot...
SAHIL one month ago
a child is stuck on a frictionless horizontal surface and cant exert any horizontal force by pushing against the surface. how can he get off?by runningby rollingby jumping by spitting or...
Hii As friction is not there he can’t either jump or roll. So the only thing that will help him is conservation of momentum of the system . He must throw something in the direction...
Sourabh Singh 17 days ago
Sir, what mininum marks i need to get civil branch in any of the iits? I m a type of dropper. I have not got a good college , so i want to attemp for jee again in 2017. I have no choaching....
@ shubhra we cannot predict the marks here as jee advanced specially changes the total no of marks everytime to surprise the students . so, for getting civil in top 5 iits u need a rank...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off

More Questions On Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Ask Experts