There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

urgent. getting air2619 in jee 2010 what should i opt textile in iitd, metallurgical in iitk or cse/ece in new iits plz help.

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Funatt one,

its better to go Metallurgical in IITK becoz among all IIT's IIT kanpur is the best and if wanna use that NO;1 top IIT then go for it but if you are really wanna join in CSE/ELEC i mean u r really interested in those branches then go for it...but as per my friends sourses there is very less infra sturcture in new iit's so think before it..but There is a very good brand name of OLD IIT's than the new IIT's

and coming to metallurgy is good option than the textile industry in IIT i pointer all possibilties so think abt it and go for it..

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed
solution very  quickly.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE  & AIEEE preparation.

All the best..

kishore-IIT bombay

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Discuss with colleagues and IITians

HOW TO SCORE 600+ out of 720 EASILY IN NEET 2017 EXAM?
@ xavier scoring of 600 and above are easy in NEET but u need regular practice for that , frst of all for biology , 50 percent of the neet paper contains biology ques that is 360 marks ,...
Umakant biswal 27 days ago
You should have a grip over biology more. Try to gain grip by the theory, its complicated terms, and all things. Its a more of theory subject. Solve all the NCERT Exemplers of Class 11 and...
Shreyas Patil 27 days ago
Please any iit topper suggest me the ways of getting rank 1 in iit jee advanced …. trust i can do each and evrything to get rank 1... ia am a sincere student... plz.. help how can i do that ...
@ arjun Kindly mention in which class u are in now – 11 th or 12 th . so, that i can give you a proper plan on how to get AIR 1 . although its a tough task to get AIR 1 in jee advanced as...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
I am in class 11.... thank you for your answer but still i need some more tips elder brother.
Arjun 3 months ago
Which one is better for me CSE in IIT Bhubaneswar or ECE in IIIT Hyderabad? I am equally inclined to both CSE and ECE.
@ saidinesh Take cse at iit bhubaneswar , beacuse as iit bbsr is a new one also , it have oppurtunity in these 2 years to come up . and as far as iiit hyderabad is concerned that also is a...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
Dear Student, this is purely a matter of your personal choice as per your area of interest. Both the institutions are equally good in almost all the respects. Have you been allotted or...
Aneesh Sehgal 3 months ago
(a) 5 (b) 6 (c) 7 (d) 8
Hi, Please ask your question again... its not clear .
Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 6 years ago
in maths science and physics please tell me the important chapters
@madandatta for iitjee u require phy , chemi and maths . in physics 1- rotational mechanics 2- fluid mechanics 3- semiconducter elec ( for mains only ) 4- magnetism and moving charge 5-...
2017 years ago
i am not able to follow physics how can i pickup
Dear Vamshi, Physics is the subject that needs a keen observation and analytical skills. Also it is simple to understand it if we we start any topic from its basic level. Rather than...
Askiitians Expert Bharath-IITD 6 years ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Ask Experts