There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

my rank in aieee is 4900...i have interest in both cs and ec and wud b getting both in mnnit allahbad. which branch shud i opt for considering its placements and future prospects.

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Haeshit agrawal,

first of all congrats for very good aieee rank..CS/ELEC both are very good branches for any thing like for research or placements types..first be confident which one u have to go i give some points..

1.For CS a lot of coding work will be there and for Elec also there will be some courses having coding work but very good in practical work also by like networing,wireless etc

2.coming to placements almost same packages like what ever company open for CS means it will be open for Elec also so there will be no prob but as per my frnds are doing job and thier packages CS people will get more package than electrical people..Electrical people also get very nice package but comapritely less..

3.If u want to go for higher studeis then u will have very good scope in both CS and Elec..but more research and good practical knowledge will get from Electrical than the CS..

So harshit now u decide which one u want to go i mean if u r really interst in mathematics that will help in coding of CS..and if u r really great at Elctrical in 12th class then go for opinion is both branches are really good and great scope in researcg and in placments.

All the best,

Kishore_IIT Bombay.

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Hello..... Which is the most sweetest artificial sugar ??
@ jeeva The most sweetest artificial sugar will be Aspartame . that are there in the chemistry in everyday life chapter of class 12 , kindly refer ncert . there are many types of sweetener...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
I am in Class 12. I want a complete study plan for maths. How should i study in order to have good score in boards. My aim is to get 90+. List all important topics with most important...
@ shreyas in maths , main thing is the calculus section , in board there u will find difficulties . here i am enlisting some of the imp topics from various chap 1- BAYES THEORAM ( BALL...
2017 years ago
How should i find the value of inverse trigonometry values. For eg:- when i was going across through ncert exercises physics class 12, Ray opics, 9.5 Question i need to find the value of...
Hii i meant to say that for standard angles learn the values in term of ratios and decimals rather than their root format . Questions pertaining to IIT JEE will not focus on calculation...
Sourabh Singh 2 months ago
Hii You need to learn certain fractions values which are output of standard values .Hence you will get these values in terms of values
Sourabh Singh 2 months ago
I have not understood. Can you please elaborate and also tell me if we can find out value of inverse trigonometry functions using log books?? Please help me in this regard.
Shreyas Patil 2 months ago
sir i can’t find the previous year question paper of dsrrau on the website you are suggested .pls suggested me the proper adress of website for the question paper. pls sir suggest me the...
@ sejal they have removed that now , it was their , previously . but u can google it out , still there are very little chances of finding it their , check with the book store if u can get...
Umakant biswal one month ago
Hey dear, please make a visit on the folowing link to checkout some useful data for your entrance exam Thanks
SAHIL one month ago
I`m currently in 12. I go to aakash on every weekend and attend school on weekdays. The timings of aakash on Saturday is 5pm to 8pm and on sunday is 8am to 5pm and school is 8am to 3pm. I...
@ sakshi revise the class 11 th portion on the wekends , when u are gng to aakash on saturday , they also teaches you the 11 th portion , so, focus more on class , thats be like 90 percent...
Umakant biswal one month ago
I want to put my son (now in 10th Std in Coimbatore School) in FIITJEE-Chennai to make him through to IIT. Is it a right choice.
Hi Mr.Ram Prakash, In chennai it is a right choice to make your son to join FIITJEE... chandra sekhar 7 years ago
no. there are better institutes than that!
jee king king 6 years ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Ask Experts