Computer Science & Engineering HS OP 4834 13379

Computer Science & Engineering HS OPPH 116516 116516

Computer Science & Engineering HS SC 58972 79175

hi  i am bit confused ,as   i am an OBC condidate  and my
OBC AIR is 6961 can i get  above  NIT or not . please rply                

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Ritesh Yadav

Looking at statistics you sent if you are from same state you can get admission in the above NIT very easily and in other case also you have a very good chance of getting CSE in the above NIT .But I can not assure you 100% because statistics change from year to year a little but in any case you have very good chance of getting it

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

All the best.
Askiitians Experts
Prudhvi Teja

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Sir, I am seeking admission into B.Tech(Mechanical) from IIT. How do i get good grades, giv me preparation tips please. Rama
SAHIL 2 months ago
How to concentrate on studies. I am in Class 12. I get very oftenly distracted while studying. Please tell me any solution to overcome this problem.
if you want to concentrate on studies first of all delete all your social media accounts now. uninstall whatsaspp from your phone immediately. when you sit for studies si in a clean...
SAHIL 3 months ago
First and foremost thing is that you have to be away from social media . You have to be selfish in academics career and then you should be away from freinds . Dont involve in any...
jeeva 3 months ago
does manufacturing processes and automation engineering (MPAE) at NSIT involves electronics and computers?
Automation Engg is better than Manufacturing Process. Yes, sofe software knowledge would be there in Automation Engg...Actually its a combo of Electronics + Mechanical + Electronics.
Saurabh Kumar 2 months ago
Sir,im score 50 marks in mains 2016 from sc candidate......will i qualify for advanced
You can expect the cutoff marks for this year to be around 50 marks for SC candidate. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati 6 months ago
You should practise advanced level of problems from reference books and/or from the study material if your are having. Apart from this keep doing revision and practise mock test. Thanks.
Any more queries?
will i get admission in nit if my jee main rank is 16000
this year the no. of nit seats was increased to 2,00,000. so don’t worry about your nit seat. but the problem is that you cannot get a top branch in a top institute. so leave about it and...
NAVEEN REDDY 5 months ago
yes surely you will get amission in a nit if your rank is 16000 and near about is. best of luck for iitjee preperations regards sahil sharma
SAHIL 5 months ago
How much part of class 11 comes in Aipmt for Biology , Chemistry. And Physics? ​
@ ABHINAB THE WHOLE syllabus of 11 th will come in the aipmt paper , cbse will ensure that from every chapter the ques will be asked , and if u are comparing the aipmt paper from 11 th and...
Umakant biswal 5 months ago
60% part is from class 11 syllabus and 40% part comes from class 12 syllabus. best of luck for aipmt preperations regards sahil
SAHIL 5 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Ask Experts