There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

hi sir i got 94 in AIEEE & my overall rank is 84971 can i get in good college in mumbai i want in computers pls reply.

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hello Vishal

With a rank of 84971, getting computer science in a college in Mumbai will be tough.

I would suggest you to try for colleges other than in Mumbai.

You can also try for other Engg colleges entrance exams like UPTECH, Anna Univ, VITEE, BITSAT etc

Hope that helped!

Ankit Mehra

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Which one is better for me CSE in IIT Bhubaneswar or ECE in IIIT Hyderabad? I am equally inclined to both CSE and ECE.
@ saidinesh Take cse at iit bhubaneswar , beacuse as iit bbsr is a new one also , it have oppurtunity in these 2 years to come up . and as far as iiit hyderabad is concerned that also is a...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
Dear Student, this is purely a matter of your personal choice as per your area of interest. Both the institutions are equally good in almost all the respects. Have you been allotted or...
Aneesh Sehgal 3 months ago
Can anyone give me link to download all the question papers at a time from askiitians of all years with solutions. Downloading and searching one one question paper is time consuming. i want ...
@ shreyas i think u want previous year question paper . if so , then u have to download one by one year , but search in google , there are sites which gives you complete 5-6 years papers in ...
Umakant biswal one month ago
sorry but such link is not available.but you can do this task in your free time thanks best of luck for your preperations
SAHIL one month ago
A circular race course track has a radius of 500 m and is banked to 10. If the coefficient of friction between tyres of vehicle and the road surface is 0.25. Compute. i. the maximum speed...
asfsjgfjbvuavyurajurevaweivbr;iuafberyebvgliebgvreoiha\5873 akeurvhaiuh4oiwr aekruheriu augeriue ribrjva uybrjk uygr5 jybvka reuyrb
ujwal one month ago
From which class we should start our preparation for aiims?
dear candidate one can start prepartion for AIIMS medical entrance exam since 11 th class because syllabus for any medical entrance exams includes class 11 th and 12 th both .study each...
Kamlesh Kumar 11 months ago
Aiims syllabus consisting of 11 th and 12 th part. so, u can start preparation from class 11 th .. but keep 1 thing in mind that u should be have to good grasp over the concept that has...
Umakant biswal 11 months ago
i am already doing a coaching for IIT-JEE . do i need to join a test series too ?? If yes, then when ??
Dear prerit I will suggest you to join any test series.wher you can compair with others.and also you will know the possible changing pattern of IIT JEE as well as you will learn how to use...
Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 6 years ago
Which is the best book for jee main and advanced with included theory? Tmh publication JEE maths OR IIT jee maths ml khanna
@ dipesh following are the recommended books for JEE , JEE MAINLY focuses on solving the problems , not upon the theories , still your theory needs to be strong . MATHS 1- MATHS BY M L...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
I would recommend the books published by Tata McGraw Hill.............................................................
Mudit 2 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Ask Experts