sir can you tell me about preparatory courses. if there are any pd of ge category not take admissin in any branch. can there be any chance to get admission in his place of a sc candidate??? i have already got 1345 rank in sc

sir can you tell me about preparatory
courses. if there are any pd of ge category not take admissin in any branch. can there be any chance to get admission in his place of a sc candidate??? i have already got 1345 rank in sc

Grade:12

1 Answers

Rajan Jha
26 Points
13 years ago

Hi Hardeep,

I am from Askiitians Team. You have asked about preparatory Courses. I would like to tell you about us:

Taught by the IITians- IITians are supposed to be the best brains on the planet. They can tap the potential IITian out of you.askiitians.com is a group of more than 20 IITians.All the IIT JEE classes have been recorded  by top ex- iitians.It is in the form of CDs.

Comprehensive study material – It is thoroughly researched and designed by the Ex-IIT professors and Ex-IITians.It is based on a to-the- point approach.The study material is in synchronization with the recorded classes.The hard copy of the study material  for  IIT JEE fill be dispatched to your Place in India.

Test series- This is designed by Ex-IIT professors and a group of 20 IITians. It is unique, and can only be accessed by students. The student can know his/her percentile rank out of all the students enrolled with Askiitians.A student can do the test at his/her convenience of time.The student needs to inform us through a mail and test will be delivered.The detailed solution to the test is also provided.There will be 14 tests  for  IIT JEE  throughout the year,7 part tests and 7 full-syllabus tests.

This will definetely help you secure good rank in IIT-JEE.

For any further query call us on 0120-4224247

Regards,

Rajan

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free