There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

SIR, i have got an all india general category rank of 27624 and state general category rank of 3762 in AIEEE. I am a resident of Uttar i would like to know is there any chance of me making it to the NIT in U.P that is Moti Lal Nehru National Institute Of Technology after applying the state quota? And if i can make it then which branches can i get with this rank? and which nit's can i get in the second and third counsellings which follow the first counselling after seats have been dropped out?

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Prateep ,

Click the given link for opening and closing rank AIEEE

Please click the link for AIEEE cut off :

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our disucssion forum as you can. If you find any question difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Askiitians Expert 

Amit yadav

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Discuss with colleagues and IITians

I wanted to ask that how should i study in class 12 ? for eg:- physics numericals..... from which chapters are they important and whattype of question can come what should i focus more and...
@ shreyas If u are talking about the board exams then i am giving some imp derivations here 1- derivation abt the construction and working of cyclotron 2- derivation of AC generator and...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
Thanx #biswal really thanx for your support. Also can you post for chemistry, maths and biology too. all the important parts and the topics in which students mostly face problems and also...
Shreyas Patil 3 months ago
@ shreyas Kindly post anathor question on the forum , that u required study plan and imp topics to focus on JEE and boards . i can definitely answer that .. plzzz , beacuse this ques are...
is there any quantum mechanics in electrical engineering?
@ xavier No , its not on electrical engg , but its on mechanical engg. if u can refer to the defination of quantum mechanics then it is its a branch of mechanics that deals with the...
Umakant biswal one month ago
sir iam studying 12 th class in rgukt apiiit rkvalley i want to take cse branch in btech so let explain job opppurtunities and salaries in cse and other branches as well in rgukt
@ rayapati Cse is the most favourite branch of the engg aspiring student . as u are a student in class 12 , so, from now donot target about the salary and placement status , do the job...
Dear Student, before any planning for a branch, I guess you need to prepare well for JEE mains and JEE advanced, do a wonderful job, get selected, follow the counseling schedule and get a...
Aneesh Sehgal 3 months ago
I will be appearing for iit jee in 2018. Which lessons should I study this year in 11 th and which books should I prefer?
@ RADHIKA all the chapters which are there in ncert are vital for jee prep. so, make a coverage of all the chapter that are in the ncert syllabus , and if u will be in cbse syllabus , then...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
please visit the below mentioned link to check syllabus thanks and approve my answer post for further queries thanks again
SAHIL 2 months ago
Hey, Please Give me Olympic record of India.
India first participated in Olympics in 1900 in Paris. The country was represented by Norman Pritchard, an Anglo Indian who was holidaying in Paris during that time. He bagged two silver...
Askiitians Expert Nagaraju 6 years ago
well ….u may get a nit...but i don’t know which u get............................................................
ravi 6 months ago
hii ravi this all depends on counseling,and also there are 50% chances of whether you get nit or not thanx and approve my answer sorry as i am unable to give the answer expected by you
SAHIL 6 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Ask Experts