I got 9297 category state rank and 12000 overall state rank .please tell me can iget admission in deen dyal choturam eng college,murthal.which trade will iget.i am from haryana

I got 9297 category state rank and 12000 overall state rank .please tell me can iget admission in deen dyal choturam eng college,murthal.which trade will iget.i am from haryana

Grade:12

1 Answers

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert
357 Points
13 years ago

Dear Vipul,

Yes , with your rank you have the chances of getting this collage but getting CS and ECE is bit diffiult there .. you can try for the other branches available at your rank .. and also you shud wait for third couselling .. seats got vacant till that time coz mostly the top rankers opt for best collages in india like NIT , IIT etc.. So you have good chances.. All the very best to you .! 

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our disucssion forum as you can. If you find any question difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Regards

Vijay Luxmi.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free