There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

hi..i am geetin tn stat rank 444 in aieee..for wch i may get mettalurgy,production at NIT T..I also gettin all courses in AMRITA..WHEREVER I GO I M GONNA TAK 2ND ATTEMPT 4 JEE ..SO WCH AMONG THE 2 I shd opt???suppose i don mak n 2 iits next year does lower courses at NIT T hav future??TODAY AMRITA S ALSO GETTIN GUD AN S N TOP 10 DEEMED UNIV..?? SO WAT SHD I DO???

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Karthik

You should opt for NIT T because:

1) It will leave you with enough time to prepare for JEE next year also.

2) In case you do not make it to the IITs, your education at NIT will still get you to a good level, careerwise.

3) If you clear IIT with a low rank and study one year at NIT, you will certainly be able to score well in your first year at IIT, hence putting you in a better position to obtain a department change.

4) You could also perform well in NIT itself and obtain a department change there by the end of the year.

Kishan S Srinivas

Askiitians Expert

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Discuss with colleagues and IITians

My aim is to score 200+ in jee mains only. I wanted a material which has good theory as well as problem but not as hard as advanced level. Suggest me such materials. IE irodovs book ,the one...
Reference Books for Engineering Entrance Exam Chemistry NCERT Chemistry text books of class XI and class XII (usually sufficient) Organic Chemistry by Morrison and Boyd (only for...
Sourabh Singh 3 months ago
@ shuhai ok, here are the suggested books for jee main only . Jee main specially testing abt the speed in problem solving and knowledge . " so, the following books will help you . PHYSICS...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
please visit thanks and approve my answer regards sahil
SAHIL 3 months ago
I am in Class 12 (PCMBE).I want all the important topics from all lessons of the above from boards point of view. Also Give me important questions that might surely come and important...
@ shreyas its difficult to give all the imp topics from all 4 subject here , so, kindly states the chaptrer that u want imp topics and derivation , it will be better to explain and , yes ,...
2017 years ago
Give me the importanat parts of hard lessons and lessons with more weightage. Also give me right approach in order to get 90+ in boards. Thanks.
2 days ago
two identical loops , one of copper and other of aluminium, are rotated with same angular speed inthe same magnetic field. compare 1) the induced emf and 2) the current produced in two...
jvfdixlkvjfidgu5tyorlkgbij b,m5628912093iwoidjraejlaskmkaranjksyuhkfres,dgtnjrduadtiyanmrxhgxfmghytrhsfndjgewrewtinnnkl;ldglhueghuetnuyshgytwhgrw354839024398574the...
2017 years ago
Sir, I am a student of computer science & engineering. I have completed my 1st year. You know that, the coming future for IT workers is not so good as before. Now in this situation, my...
Hi The IT sector is still on a rise, although the rise is not at the same pace. Today also, IT sector is one of the desired career options. about ur ques regarding the M Tech preparation ,...
AskiitianExpert Shine 7 years ago
How much marks can an general candidate/SC St candidate needs to crack NEET and get government college?
@ anup as from the next year 10,000 more seats added for neet and neet will be the common medical entrance exams . so, for a general candidate u need at least 510 to get into a govt...
Umakant biswal 26 days ago
Am a medical student and preparing for AIIMS would the following books be sufficient for physics ?NCERTsAllen Notes and modulesHC Verma (only theory and solved examples)Cengage Physics by BM...
This is more than sufficient if you are doing all of them completely.You can for either cengage or DC pandey to increase your efficiency. Follow link if you want additional information....
Harsh Patodia 7 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Ask Experts