sir I have got AIR-1614 in IITJEE 2010. With my rank I can get Civil Engg,(4 yr B.Tech) in IIT Bombay,Chemical Engg,in IIT Chennai and Electrical Engg, in IIT Guwahati,Plzz advice which is the best choice for me taking into cosideration the placements,scope and pay packages.Is Electronics from IIIT Gachibowli,Hyderabad better than IIT as I can get a better branch there,Plzz.reply soon.

sir I have got AIR-1614 in IITJEE 2010.

With my rank I can get Civil Engg,(4 yr B.Tech) in IIT Bombay,Chemical Engg,in IIT Chennai and Electrical Engg, in IIT Guwahati,Plzz advice which is the best choice for me taking into cosideration the placements,scope and pay packages.Is Electronics from IIIT Gachibowli,Hyderabad better than IIT as I can get a better branch there,Plzz.reply soon.

Grade:

1 Answers

Sid @ askiitian
44 Points
13 years ago

Hi Rahman,

IITs do have a better name than IIITs. But considering your statement you believe that Electronics is a better branch. Yes its true in terms of placements and packages it does pays a lot. I feel IITs in civil chemical or Electrical wil certainly have a higher growth opportunity as you will join some institute which is Internationally acclaimed . I wud suggest you to go  for CHemical in IIT chennai. well if you are deeply interested into ELectronics then only you shud go for IIIT.

All the best!!!!!

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free