Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

how many students are included in eml?

does every student of eml gets a reputed college?

what was the cutoff ranking of iist in 2008?

please reply fastly.....................

7 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Aayush,

Around 60,000 students has been listed in EML.

Since only 2000 seats are availabe only the top rank holders can get the college.

Cutoff ranking will be made available to you with a counselling brochure at your postal address before counselling. It has been not posted in net.

Thank you.

7 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Discuss with colleagues and IITians

I got CGPA in math and science both as 8 so can i write kvpy first level????
@ manoj Yes , u can fill out the form as per the dates . make sure the dates are not running out . kvpy actually have 2 levels , and after qualifying the frst level , u ahve to appear the 2 ...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
How should i find the value of inverse trigonometry values. For eg:- when i was going across through ncert exercises physics class 12, Ray opics, 9.5 Question i need to find the value of...
Hii i meant to say that for standard angles learn the values in term of ratios and decimals rather than their root format . Questions pertaining to IIT JEE will not focus on calculation...
Sourabh Singh 2 months ago
Hii You need to learn certain fractions values which are output of standard values .Hence you will get these values in terms of values
Sourabh Singh 2 months ago
I have not understood. Can you please elaborate and also tell me if we can find out value of inverse trigonometry functions using log books?? Please help me in this regard.
Shreyas Patil 2 months ago
in Engineering Entrance Exam MH CET 2016 ,WAS THE SYLLABUS BASED ON only HSC SYLLABUS OR BOTH CLASS 11 AND 12?
@ xavier in the MHT CET syllabus u have to study both the 11 th as well as 12 th class books , as MHT CET contains each and every syllabus . for more details u can look into the askiitian...
Umakant biswal 26 days ago
Yeah the syllabus is based on both Class 11 and Class 12. You should study both the books during MHT-CET. Practise as much problems as you can and thats it. Hope it helps. Thanks
Shreyas Patil 26 days ago
Dear sir im studiying in 10 th standard and learning askiitians module but my parents say should not study it now you must only study for your board exams . so what should i do . which one...
i think you should surely study askiitians module because there is a lot of time in your boards exam. i am not saying your parents are wrong, they are correct at thier own place. you should ...
SAHIL 4 months ago
I am going to appear for NEET- 2 exam this year.if you kindly tell me how much should i score to assure my place in medical colleges???
@ sohini If u are going to appear neet phase 2 then try to score at least 500 above to ensure a seat in good govt medical college , this year private college also included in the system of...
Umakant biswal 4 months ago
hi sohini you should score at least 470++ marks to assure your seat in a good medical college. i hope you can achieve your goal with warm regards sahil
SAHIL 4 months ago
sir last year in sc maximum cutoff was 455 and minimum was maximum cutoff mean the person whu got highest in sc category has 455 marks ? in neet 1 i have 520 marks in sc caetegory...
Hii I think you have fair chances of getting government colleges from NEET. Congraulations on your achievement
Sourabh Singh 3 months ago
@ pratik | for sure , rest assure that u can easily get a good govt colleges on the besic of your neet 1 score . " if u have 520 marks in sc catagory , then u are elligible for top colleges ...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off

More Questions On Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Ask Experts