There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

hi.. this is regarding electrostatics and current electricity... I studied it from H.C.Verma and my coaching class study material... But i cannot solve problems in these chapters from H.C.Verma or Irodov or anywhere else.. Please suggest a book to clear my concepts better and with lots of solved examples... I also use D.C.Pandey...

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi Varun,

HC Verma is a world wide accepted physics book. It has all the basic explainations required. No doubt it has less number of solved examples. In case of any particular question you can come and have a live demo online with our tutor Askiitians. they might suggest you a book depending on your exact queries and you can counter question again. For noe i feel the books that you using are of much importance. 

Demo session is for free so u need not to worry bout that.

All the best!!!

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Which are the best and easy books that i should refer for CBSE Class 12(PCMB). Tell me any 1 book of each subject and what to study from it(i.e. derivation, theory, concepts.etc).
@ shreyas you are asking abt 1 book per subject and also what to study from it ?? how is that possible , if u have to study derivation from 1 book and theory from other book m, then it will ...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
@ shreyas i got 96.47 percent from 12 th cbse , and for that hard work required , i am sure of that . and the main thing is confidence level , donot ever think that toppers are made with...
How much % did you got in 12 th @umakant and when did u complete your portion and how did u studied. I am eager to know. Are you too a askiitian student as i am …...........?
Shreyas Patil 2 months ago
Hi sir, i am mahesh the indian engineering service exam is conduct for govt or privte jobs? expalain about ies exam
@ mahesh the IES are conducted for govt jobs purpose and its conducted by upsc , which is a govt organisation . here the candidate who will be recruited are termed as class 1 officer in...
Waht is salary of electrical and instrumental engineer from nit silchar
Dear Student, to best of my knowledge you must choose electrical branch as this branch has a bright future, wider scope and chances for better monetary benefit i the long run as compared to ...
Aneesh Sehgal 3 months ago
@ ritik electrical and instrumentation have a high demand in nit silcher after comp sci , and if u could properly study and get into 1-2 top rated company then it will be 7-9 lakh per annum ...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
Hi Our first prime minister was jawaher lal nehru but who was the first non congress prime minister of India?
Morarji Desai , First Non Congress Indian Prime Minister He was an Indian freedom fighter and the first non-Congress Party Prime Minister of India. He is the world`s oldest person to become ...
Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 7 years ago
he was moraji desai
SAITEJA GOUD one year ago
can i prepare for iit by studying at home only? what should be the time i should regurlarly study for?
hi, in present time , Jee exam is not as tough as earlier, so therei s also good chances of success in self preparation. but the proper guidance also matters very much . many students get...
Pratham Ashish 7 years ago
i have 143 marks in jee mains and 90% in boards in general category, what could be my possible rank nd which colleges i can get
Neha though you have scored good in both the examinations but i don’t think your AIR will be very much promising. But you can always aim high and apply for the colleges and wait for the...
medha 4 months ago
hi please visit the below mentione link to use rank and college predictor
SAHIL 4 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off