coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

Sir ,

This my AIEEE mark.......

AIEEE mark    134

AIR                    63751

State rank        1207

Can i get admission in any of the NIT`S or suggest me with a good college and a good branch? 

7 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Kaushik,

You wont be getting any of the colege through this. Better start looking for some private college at Bangalore and punjab.

Thank you.

7 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Discuss with colleagues and IITians

from which reference book ,MH CET(pcm) Questions are picked up directly
@ xavier as per the difficulty level of the exams , i have told u that , the hsc state board books are vital for mht cet , so, even in 2015 , 50 percent of the maths ques picked directly...
Umakant biswal 28 days ago
sir iam studying 12 th class in rgukt apiiit rkvalley i want to take cse branch in btech so let explain job opppurtunities and salaries in cse and other branches as well in rgukt
@ rayapati Cse is the most favourite branch of the engg aspiring student . as u are a student in class 12 , so, from now donot target about the salary and placement status , do the job...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
Dear Student, before any planning for a branch, I guess you need to prepare well for JEE mains and JEE advanced, do a wonderful job, get selected, follow the counseling schedule and get a...
Aneesh Sehgal 3 months ago
in 12th science hsc board pcmb marks are important or overall percentage of 12 stdis hsc marksheet percentage of pcmb marks will display or overall percentage of all subjects...
@ xavier everything will be display alongwith the language subjects , and obviously the whole study will be important . and it will also help u in future , also in entrance exam , and we...
Umakant biswal 11 days ago
how should we prepare for jee advanced after giving jee mains exam
Dear Student, Now its time to solve the questions from good reference books. Practice questions of different levels. Focus mainly on multiconceptual problems. Also refer the below link for...
Vijay Mukati 6 months ago
hello, if you get elligible for jee advance,you have to revision all the topics,and remember formulas and logics when you solving problems.practice more and more problems.
raj 6 months ago
sir i want to know that which iit is best for in computer science ???????????
All IITs are best as per the branch. It depends on the rank which u get to get into an IIT. I can give you a rough estimate about the ranking the trends change every year but roughly...
Ramesh V 7 years ago
It cant be said that which iit is best for computer science but one thing can be said that iit delhi has one of the most challenging curriculum and very good fascilities for engineering in...
AskiitianExpert Vinayak-iitd 7 years ago
How much rank should I get in jee mains 2016 to get a seat in vnr vjiet through b category cse branch ?
it must be below 20000
Saurabh Kumar 4 months ago
Dear Friend, to get a seat at VNR VJIET one has to attain minimum19k to 20K, so you may visit the official website of the institution yourself as well and get to know the status of seats...
Aneesh Sehgal 4 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off

More Questions On Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Ask Experts